Chapter 40

Damn we're at 40 chapters already I'm so happy this story is growing :)

Song: circus by Britney Spears

    " I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
  Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break"

Tom's POV:

I opened my eyes to find Harrison asleep next to me and I smiled.

Last night was amazing, I still feel so bad that I didn't tell Harrison about dean but we just got through so pretty heavy stuff and I don't this to jeopardize  what we worked so hard to build.

Harrison and dean seem to be getting along pretty well so I don't also wanna ruin that.

I left a note for Harrison that I'm going out and I kissed his forehead and left the hotel room.

I needed to talk to dean and clear the air because we haven't talked since Harrison and I got back together and I want to make sure he won't tell Harrison because I wanna tell him but when the time is right.

I knocked on the door of his flat and waited for an answer.

a guy who was only in his briefs opened the door, damn dean moves on pretty fast.

" um is dean here ?"

" um yeah who should I say it is?"

" tell him it's tom "

He went to call him

" yo babe a guy named Tom is asking for you "

Dean came down,his hair was all over the place and he had hickies everywhere, what was the term used ?oh yeah he looked like he got the life fucked out of him basically.

" um can we talk ?" I asked.

" yeah sure "

We went into his living room, and I it felt so weird being in here again probably because of the fact that we had sex mostly everywhere in the house and now that I think about it I don't ever wanna be here again.

" loads of memories we had here" he said smirking

" yeah.." I said awkwardly

" so what did you want to talk about ?"

" Well I'm pretty you guessed already but we can't do the whole friends with benefits thing but I don't want to lose you as a friend and harrison seems to really like you so I don't want it to be awkward or anything "

" yeah sure why would it be awkward ? So don't worry about it it's forgotten " he said smiling.

" oh okay that's good and one more thing"

" what is it ?"

" can you please not tell Harrison about us because I will tell him I'm just waiting for the right time "

" um yeah sure but don't you think he deserves to know I mean you guys weren't together at the time so it isn't considered cheating" he answered

" yeah I know but it would also hurt him knowing that I was hooking up with someone while he was away I feel bad about it "