Chapter 27

Xavier is played by chandler massey

Song: the one that got away by Katy perry

"In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away"
-----------

Harrison's POV :

3 weeks.

It has been 3 damn weeks since the "break", break my ass.Tom and I didn't even exchange one word, I moved out of the room we shared and got my own, I'm still with him during work and his assistant but even though ,we never talk or even look at each other and as much as it hurts me I need to move on.

As for our friendship, that's probably  destroyed too, and what hurts more than losing my boyfriend is losing my best friend at the same fucking time.

I was right, these cases never end good I knew it but I was stupid enough to go and actually be dumb enough to believe tom and I can have a relationship.

But I realized that tom is right, I have been treating him like he's a baby but he should've talked to me about it but as usual he keeps it to himself until he blows up and destroys everything around him.

As for his diet, even though I'm not talking to him I made sure zendaya and Jacob make him eat and keep an eye on him since I can't, no matter how much he hurt me by what he did I still care about him.

After the movie shooting ends I don't know what im going to do, tom and I obviously aren't gonna talk anymore so I guess each one of us is gonna go their separate ways.

I've never been without tom, we've been together since we were kids and I honestly don't know where to start without him, it's gonna be hard but  I need to take care of myself and move on.

Christian and I have been hanging out again and I haven't told him anything but I'm thinking of doing so, I know I can trust him he's the closest person I know after tom.

As for Jacob and zendaya, they know that we obviously broke up but I haven't told them why and I don't know if tom did tell them but I hope he didn't.

" hey" I turned around to see Jacob

" hey"

" tom, zendaya and I are going  to Starbucks you wanna join? "

" umm I already have plans but thanks "

He gave me a sympathetic look and left, I've rarely hung out with them ever since what happened because I've been trying my best to avoid tom.

I wasn't lying I do have plans I'm meeting Christian in a bit to watch a movie so I left to meet up with him

As I was leaving I saw the three of them next to the sideway, my eyes met with Tom's and I directly looked away and left not giving him any glance, I'm not gonna stay hung up  on him and I'm not gonna wait for anyone to help me either, I'm gonna move on by myself and focus on myself and my life because I don't need anybody deciding whether I'm happy or not, not even tom.

I arrived at the movies to find Christian already there but there was somebody else with him.

" hey haz, this is Xavier, Xavier this is harrison"

Xavier is  5"11 has blonde hair,blue eyes and id be lying if I said he wasn't attractive because damn he was.

" hey nice to meet you " he said shaking my hand

" same here " I said smiling.

We ended up watching a  chick flick and later we went to a restaurant.

Xavier ,it turns out,is a great guy and we have a lot in common, he's also asexual which is cool and I respected him for having the courage to come out because I know that that's hard for some people.

I never officially came out to anyone because I've never labeled myself, people around me  know that if I like someone I like them no matter the gender and they support me which is awesome.

" so anyone special in your life ?"
Xavier asked

" yeah Harrison, I've never actually seen you with anyone In a long time  "

" um well actually-"

Xavier's phone rang before I can continue and part of me was relieved for that because how was I supposed to explain the whole situation if Xavier doesn't even know who the hell tom is.

" yeah? Wait right Now? I thought you told me you can cover this shift !? Fine I'll be there in a bit "

" sorry guys my stupid co-worker is an idiot and now I have to fill in his spot or else we'll both get fired, this was really fun and I hope to see you again Harrison"

" yeah of course same here "

We exchanged phone numbers  and Xavier left leaving Christian and I alone

" you didn't answer the question, is there someone special in your life?" He said smirking.

" umm well about that, I need to tell you something" I said scratching the back of my head

" what is it?"

"Well I did have someone in my life "

"On my god that's amazing who is it?" He said smiling

" it's tom "

It was silent for a couple of seconds, I wasn't scared of Christian hating me for dating a guy I knew he had no problem with that I just didn't want him to act awkward about the fact that tom and I dated.

" well that's a surprise but it doesn't matter I'm so happy for you guys"

" yeah about that, well there's a reason I said did because tom and I aren't really together anymore " I said trying not to show that I'm sad

" oh... why?" He said disappointed.

" tom wasn't really ready for a relationship I guess" I said shrugging trying to show that it wasn't a big deal .

" oh I'm sorry Harrison, but you guys will solve it I know you will"

"Yeah I don't think so"

" you're just gonna give up? I see how your eyes light up whenever you mention him,he means so much to you even more than you think, I can see it you can't just give up harrison you deserve to be happy "

" but that's the thing Christian, tom doesn't have feelings for me the way I do for him , if he did he wouldn't have broken up with me, I can't afford falling for him anymore than I already am, and me ending up  getting hurt  again because he won't ever love me like I  so desperately want him to" I sighed

"it's time for me to move on"