Chapter 38

2 updates in a day yay

Shoutout to @ravenzinthos for voting on my story :)

Song : I'm not the only one by Sam smith

"You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though lord knows you kept mine"

Zendaya's POV:

You could literally cut the tension with a knife.

"Hey T I haven't seen you lately why haven't you called me " dean said after hugging tom.

" um yeah sorry about that " tom said scratching the Back of his head

We were all just staring at them waiting for someone to say something until dean said

" I haven't met all of you guys yet I'm dean tom has told me great things about you " he said smiling.

" hey man nice to meet you" Jacob came shaking dean's hand.

We all took turns in introducing ourselves.

" I'm harrison " you could dean's smile fall for a second but he quickly recovered shaking Harrison's hand.

" nice to finally put a face to a name " dean said.

" so you wanna come sit with us ?" Laura asked and If looks can kill Laura would be dead,oh god the looks that tom were giving her are deadly.

" umm sure "

We all sat down and everything was going great, everyone got along great with dean, Harrison was gushing about game of thrones with him and they seemed to be getting along everyone liked him.

I feel bad for not really talking to him that much, it's not That I don't like him he seems really nice but I just can't help but feel that this will blow up and end up badly.

Tom clearly looked really uncomfortable, he wasn't talking to Anybody and he looked really anxious as if watching out if dean might say anything About them.

I don't know why tom hasn't told Harrison yet, what he's doing is really wrong, they already lost their relationship once because of secrets and I really don't want that to Happen again since they were both miserable without each other.

I see the way they look at each other, they clearly deeply love each other but If the secrets keep getting in the way their relationship is going to end up being really toxic and I'm gonna make sure that won't happen,
They both mean a lot to me and I want them to be happy.

" tom relax you look like you're going to explode " I whispered to him as everyone was busy talking.

He looked at me for a second and said

" you're right,um I need to use the bathroom " he said getting up.

" where did tom go? " Laura asked

" bathroom"

She nodded and then went back to their conversation.

" so zendaya what about you? "
Dean asked

I looked at confused and said

" me what? "

" what do you like to do in your free time " he said

I felt bad, I obviously looked like I wasn't even paying attention and I realized that I'm being petty I have no reason to ignore dean when he hasn't done anything wrong.

" oh sorry I was just distracted, i really like to read and swimming " I said smiling trying my best not to come off as bitchy

" oh awesome I love swimming too "

" well if you do why don't you come to the water park with us tomorrow?" Harrison asked him and I looked at Harrison kinda feeling bad because if only he knew.

" I would love to thanks " he said smiling at him and I respected dean for being so nice to Harrison ignoring the fact that he was basically shagging his boyfriend last week.

Tom came back and he looked completely relaxed and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him he noticed and asked

" why are you staring at me?" He asked

" you just seem different " I said slowly

" well I just needed to relax a bit " he said smiling.

I didn't really buy that I feel like there was something behind what he said but I didn't really feel like over thinking things so I just let it go.

" hey T dean is gonna come with us to the water park " Harrison said

I could feel tom tense up a bit but he said calmly

" great "

He looked like he was gonna fall asleep any second and his eyes were kinda red.

" wow tom I wish you introduced me to your friends sooner "

" wait how long have you been in town ?" Jacob asked

" for a few months "

" why did you never introduce us to him tom ?" Laura asked.

" umm well I just kinda forgot I guess " he said Laughing and everyone looked at him weirdly.

" well it doesn't matter we know each other now" Laura said and it was kind of obvious that she has a thing for dean.

That's it !

Tom has mentioned to me that dean is Pansexual, so if him and Laura were to date maybe the tension would ease off  and tom would have a Chance to tell Harrison the truth.

I smirked and tom looked at me weirdly before going back to just staring at nothing.

There's something with him, the moment he went in that damn bathroom he's been acting as if he's on drugs

Wait a minute

Oh fuck

Tom is high.