Chapter 34

Shoutout to @Riley_O_Parish for voting on my story :)

Song: why don't you love me by hot Chelle Rae ft Demi lovato

"See I'm just to scared
To tell you the truth
Cause my heartache
Can't take anymore "
-------------

Jacob POV :

I woke up to screams being heard from Tom's side, I woke up directly and went to his side to try to wake him up.

Ever since Harrison left, Tom's dreams have been getting so much worse, he told me he used to get them before but then they started to go away, but now they're coming back and they're getting worse everyday.

I moved in the same hotel room with him after he called me one night crying and screaming and after I came all the way to his hotel, he was on the floor crying and the room was wrecked, I know he's going through a lot and I wanna try my best to help him.

I've called Harrison so many times begging him to come back and sort this out but he's just not budging, Harry went all the way to England to try to convince him to come back but no avail.

Harrison's sister was considerate enough to tell us he was staying with her because we were looking everywhere for him, too bad there's nothing to do about it now.

Tom and Harrison are made for each other I just know it, I'm gonna try my best to get them back together but I don't know how much I can do if none of them is willing to try.

"T relax it's okay it was just a dream " I said hugging him.

He started crying, I hate seeing my best friend like this tom is An amazing guy sure he was flaws but all of us do.

" I need some air" he mumbled and I let him go so he can open the balcony and sit there to relax.

I opened my phone to text zendaya.

Z we need to to something, Tom's situation is getting worse

I know but what can we do, we called Harrison so many times telling him to come back, Harry even went to get him but nothing is working, I'm scared for him Jacob. She texted after a few minutes.

Me too.

I know that this isn't what I should do but I need to do something and If Harrison won't reply to my messages maybe he'll get this hint, I went on instagram and posted a picture of tom and I from a few days back with the caption

A real situation will always expose a fake friend, glad to know who's really there in the difficult times and who chickens out.

I have to do this, at least to try to make harrison understand that tom and him need each other.

I know the tom messed up, he knows it too and he apologized so many times but Harrison won't even listen to him and if this doesn't get him to notice the situation I don't know what else can we do.

H-Nice picture, wonder who the caption is about

It was from Harrison

J-Oh look you're alive

H-You know that's not true Jacob, I didn't chicken out on tom but I need to look out for myself too I can't keep getting hurt

J-No one is asking you to, you didn't even give tom a chance to answer you back when you told him you loved him you just ran away shutting us all out of your life.

H-I had to do what is necessary to take care of myself and I'm sorry if you and the others think I'm selfish but you don't know how it feels like.

J-You're right I don't but that doesn't mean that you just give up on tom, before all this chaos he was your best friend and I would like to think you still even like him atleast.

H-You think I hate tom ? Do you have any idea how much I love him? I love him so much it hurts he means the fucking world to me if he didn't I wouldn't be in so much pain right now I would be able to just move on and be happy but I can't because I'm so in love with him that I can't imagine my life without him

J- then why aren't you helping him ? How can you stand seeing him in so much pain.

H- because other than me needing some space to cool down tom also needs to know to take care of himself this situation proved that I can't always be there for him he can't always rely on me to help him he needs to do that for himself he needs to be strong for himself once he figures that out we can see what happens from there.

J- his nightmares are back

I waited for a minutes until I got a reply

H- is this a plan to try to make me come back?

J- no of course not

H- you need to help tom be happy Jacob, you and the others you can't let him sit around being sad because that causes the nightmares and I realize that I may be a reason for that and I'm sorry but as tom said neither of us is gonna be happy in this relationship until we both figure out shit so be there for him Jacob please.

J- I will

H- Jacob

J- yeah?

H- I miss you guys

J- trust me so do we.