Chapter 36

Song: dancing on my own by Callum Scott.

"So far away but still so near
The lights come up the music dies
But you don't see me standing near
I just came to see goodbye "
-------------

Harrison's POV :

It was silent for a few minutes with tom just blankly staring at me waiting for me to answer but I did not know what to say because I didn't know the answer to that myself.

I don't even know why I came, I thought I was ready but looking tom is like falling in love with him all over again and everything I practiced to say on the way here flew out of my mind.

" you're not gonna answer me ?" He said and he didn't sound mad but he sounded broken and that made me feel so much worse.

I told zendaya and Jacob that I was coming, and Jacob knows I'm here that's why he came up with the phone call excuse so I can have some time with tom.

"I'm sorry " was all I could say.

" I don't want you to apologize I just want you to tell me why did you leave ?" He said sitting down on the bed

" it was just too much, I poured my heart out to you and I know you don't feel the same I'm not here for a pity party but I just needed some time for clear everything out and I realize that what I did was wrong I was a coward but I was just scared "

" i understand "

" oh thank god "

" I'm sorry too "

" for what?" I was shocked what did he have to be sorry for ?

" for ending the relationship in the first place I just wanted to be good enough for you but I knew I wasn't so I broke up with you before you could do it to me I know it's awful I told you it's because I need to focus on getting better and it's true but also because I was so scared of letting you in that I shut you out before you could break my heart "

" I'm glad you told me T but we should really start talking instead of hurting each other " I said chuckling lightly.

" yeah "

" I missed you " I said.

" I missed you too " he answered

I couldn't wait any longer so i sat next to him and smashed our lips together, it was amazing like I was drowning and I finally came up for air, I missed him so much and I realized that running away wasn't the answer but I'm just glad it's over.

I expected him to be pissed at me, for him to kick me out and never talk to me again so I'm so grateful I have him back.

He reached his hands to my shirt and started opening the buttons but I pulled away shocked

" woah what are you doing ?"

" oh I'm sorry I went too far "

" no it's not that but I didn't think you were ready for that"

Guilt swam in his eyes for a second  and it looked like he was about to tell me something but he just shook his head and said

" yeah yeah you're right I don't know what I was thinking "

" I want you to be comfortable, yourfirst time should be special" I said

He looked really uncomfortable for a few seconds and then just kissed me again.

" well it's nice to see you two made up " we pulled away to find Jacob starting at us smirking

Tom blushed and pulled away and I just smiled because everything was back to normal.

I got up and hugged Jacob, I knew Jacob very recently but I honestly consider him like a brother to me and I really did miss him.

I was so grateful that he helped tom and stayed by his side and helped him get back on his feet he really is an amazing guy I'm so happy he's here with us.

" don't ever do that again " Jacob said his tone sounding stern but in a joking matter.

" I won't " I said chuckling

"I won't let him " tom said hugging me from behind.

" well I'm gonna go to my room I'm exhausted " Jacob said

" wait what? Isn't this your room?" Tom asked.

" it was but when Harrison told us he's coming I got my own room I'm directly next to you guys " he said smiling.

"Oh " tom answered

Jacob left and I went to take a shower, I got out to find that tom joined the best together and was shirtless sitting on the bed after I got dressed I joined him and he cuddled to me making my entire body heat up since we've never done this before.

I don't know what made tom suddenly become this affectionate but I'm loving it, I kissed his forehead and we decided to put on a movie until we're tired to fall asleep.

I'm so happy to finally have tom back, these past few months have been utter hell without him, it really made me realize that tom is a huge part of
My life, he always was but this is on an entirely different level I don't think I can ever love someone the way I love him.

People always say you'll never forget your first love and they're right, we're still young and we don't know what's coming for us but whatever happens I will never forget this amazing feeling whenever I'm around him, the way his body fits perfectly into mine, the way he knows me better than I know myself, I will never forget this no matter what happens

After the movie ended we both were getting ready to sleep when tom called me

" Harrison"

" yeah "

" I love you too " he said hugging me and falling asleep.

Yepp definitely never gonna forget this.