Chapter 20

Hey guys, I made a twitter account which is @tomhazgoals if you want to check out for any updates or news about this story :)

And shoutout to @therappyjess for voting on my story

Song: catching feelings by Justin Bieber

  " we were  best friends since we were this high
     So why do I get nervous every   
  time you walk by?"

                    -------------------

Harrison's POV:

Our vacation unfortunately came to an end and tom is going to start shooting the Spider-Man movie tomorrow so after we arrived back to Atlanta we directly went to the hotel room to relax because we were exhausted from the flight.

I'm really gonna miss the group, I got really close to them this vacation and it was hard for me to say goodbye especially to Adam and Sebastian but we all agreed that we would meet up whenever we can.

As for my feelings for tom, well they've increased a lot the past week, tom and I have gotten very close and not the typical best friends close, we've always been best friends, no I mean really really close which did not do so well in taming my feelings but I promised myself that I would do whatever it took to help tom and I'm not gonna stop doing that because of some feelings.

First and most important, tom is my best friend, and that comes before whatever feelings I'm having for him, I'm not gonna get jealous whenever tom likes someone, I'm not gonna just get together with the first person I see just to get over him while not actually being interested in that person.

I'm an adult, I'm not gonna act like a foolish teenager, those stuff are way past me I'm just gonna go on my own terms and I'll eventually get over tom and it'll be like nothing changed.

" yo you wanna play cod?" Tom asked

" yeah sure"

We played video games for about 4 hours straight before we got bored and decided to watch a movie.

I got up to do the popcorn and get the snacks because tom can't cook for shit  or do anything related to food I swear he would burn a salad if possible.

Tom was setting everything up and we agreed on watching Annabelle. Half way through the movie tom was almost gonna shit his pants and I honestly wasn't remotely scared, that's the fun part of watching horror movies with tom, I rarely get scared of them while tom gets terrified and I always end up jumping him from behind and scaring the living crap out of him.

I slowly snuck out of my bed and went crawling to his bed  making sure he wasn't paying attention, he was so into the movie that he didn't even notice so now was my chance.

I went up behind him,grabbed him and yelled " I gotcha ".

He screamed so loud and and went forward causing me to fall on him.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He screamed attacking me

I was too busy laughing so when he came at me he landed right above me and we started tackling each other, I was still laughing my ass off.

He pinned my hands and said

" you think that was funny?"

" yeah actually I do" I smirked

After a few seconds I realized our position and I wanted to get back up but tom wouldn't let me.

Our faces were inches away and suddenly the room got really hot, either I was imagining things or Tom was getting closer each second until our lips were almost touching.

I was frozen, I'm not kidding I seriously couldn't move, I felt like I was paralyzed.

Our lips touched and I'm not gonna go all cliche saying there were fireworks or sparks because that's just gross, but it was honestly like a drug, I started moving my lips against his and I couldn't stop, I know what we're doing is wrong.

Tom can't be kissing me like that, he can't sneak his arms around my waist to pull us closer like that  and I definitely shouldn't be enjoying it this much but I can't stop, I've been wanting this for so long and I finally got it and let me tell you it feels so fucking good.

It's like every nerve in my body is on fire and my brain just turned off, I no longer had any control over my actions and that was obvious as I held tom by his waist and flipped us over so I was on top  my lips left his and they attached themselves on his neck.

A knock on the door was heard and we directly broke apart, Tom's eyes widened and I'm pretty sure mine did the same, I got off him and opened the door to find a hotel employee there.

" sorry to intrude but the people in the room next to you called to say that they heard a scream coming from here is everything ok?" He asked

I was still flustered and my mind was so cloudy but somehow I managed to form a sentence and said

"Uhh yeah we're fine we were just joking around"

" oh okay well sorry for the interruption and have a good night "

" thanks you too"

After I closed the door I turned back to tom who was still on the bed, playing with his fingers and he honestly looked like a child who knew he was about to be punished.

I honestly didn't know what to say so I just blurted out the first thing on my mind.

" you taste like cinnamon "