Chapter 50

Damn this Story is 50 chapters, I'm so happy 😭 sorry I didn't update last week but I'll try to update twice throughout these 2 days but I've been having a bit of a writers block.

Song: wolves by Selena Gomez& marshmellow

"Your fingertips trace my skin
To places I have never been
Blindly I am following
Break down these walls and come on in"

Zendaya's pov:

" it's a miracle really but he's awake"

I started crying the moment I heard these words I was terrified that Tom might not wake up but I knew he was a fighter I knew he would wake up.

We've been calling Sam, Harrison and dean for an hour but neither of them are answering, Mr&Mrs holland said they're gonna search for him and they haven't been back since.

We couldn't see tom yet because he just woke up and he needs a bit of rest before he can talk to people, Robert thankfully was okay, his wife stayed by his side and made sure he was okay and when he heard that tom was okay he relaxed.

Chris and the others have been really helpful, they've been taking care of paddy and taking him to amusement parks and movies. He thinks we're all busy with Tom's shooting, we don't want him to be in this,he's still so young and pure we don't want to damage that.

I managed to convince everyone to eat because they all looked sick and pale from living off of caffeine.

Sam and his parents came in running, sam's face was filled with tears and my heart broke to see him like this. Harry went up to hug him.We've all been living in pain and horror of what might happen to tom and as much as we all love tom it definitely was the hardest on his family.

Mr holland looked absolutely broken, his beard was all grown out, he had dark circles under his eyes and he looks so empty and same with mrs holland her hair was all messy and she looked so tired.

I can't help but wonder why she didn't bother to tell us that she knew where tom was, I never had the time to ask this because all I've been worried about was tom waking up but now that's finally over and I don't understand why tom would disappear in the first place I definitely need some answers because it all just doesn't add up.

My phone ringed in my pocket and I unlocked it to find a text.

I know where one of them is

Which ?

The harrison guy

Where is he ?

Damn no hi or anything

I don't have time for you so just tell me where he is.

I told the same guy that has been following tom to find Harrison and dean because I haven't been able to keep up with them all the time since I needed to be here for everyone he texted me the location and I told him to keep searching for dean, I didn't understand why dean wasn't with him, as I was getting ready to go someone grabbed me by the shoulder I turned around to find Jacob.

"Did you find harrison and dean ?" He asked

" I don't know where dean is but I know where Harrison is"

" I'll come with you"

"Jacob you don't ha-"

" yeah I do you've been going so much being strong for all of us and I can't let you take all the responsibility so please just let me help you" he pleaded

I hugged him and thanked him and we went to find Harrison, the location he sent me was pretty far so it took us about 2 hours to get there we reached an old motel and I wondered why on earth would he be here.

I asked the guy that worked there to give me a key for his room he wouldn't accept at first but with 100 bucks he did, I had some ideas of what I could find in there but I didn't want to think about it we reached the door but I didn't dare open it, Jacob noticed and rubbed my shoulders I looked at his eyes and noticed that he must be thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and my heart broke.

Harrison was under some random guy and they were making out. I felt like the air was sucked out of the room, I couldn't believe harrison would ever do this.

" what the hell!?" Jacob yelled and the guy went off Harrison and they both stared at us frightened obviously not hearing us when we came in.

The guy had a confused expression on his face but Harrison looked sad and miserable and guilty and I didn't know whether to hug him or slap him.

" get the fuck out.NOW!" Jacob yelled and I jumped a bit, I never hear Jacob yell.

The guy gathered his things and went out, we both went back to staring at Harrison and it looks can kill Harrison would drop dead by the way Jacob was glaring at him.

" how did you find me?" Harrison asked

" really? That's what you want to ask right Now !?" I asked furiously

" you guys had no right following me" he answered

" are you fucking kidding me !? How dare you! How fucking dare you !? Your boyfriend is laying in a hospital bed and you're here screwing some random guy !! Don't you have any fucking respect you fucking Moran, honestly I can't even fucking look at you right now.you disgust me" Jacob yelled and I noticed he was crying and he barged out of the room.

I was about to follow him but as I reached the door I turned back to Harrison and said

" oh by the way tom woke up, I thought you would be happy that your boyfriend is okay since you obviously care so much for him"
Was the last thing I said before I left not being able to look at him anymore.

As I was leaving I was hearing glass break in the room.

When did things get this fucked up ?