Chapter 35

You all probably wanna rip my neck off for waiting so long for harrison and tom but I promise I'll  make it up to you   very very soon :)

Song: rush by William singe

" can you take me there tonight ?
    Show me a light
    Take me up to paradise
     Come bring me back to life"

Tom's POV:

I landed on the bed panting, dean came up and started kissing my neck

" eager already ? Damn you never get tired " I said chuckling

" not when it comes to you "

You can judge all you want but dean actually makes me forget all the crap that's going on, we're not together we're just friends with benefits,he helps me forget about Harrison for a while and well I just help him get some action I guess.

Some people might look down on me  for losing my virginity to a person that's just using me for sex but I couldn't care less because at least dean and I agree about the no feelings deal and well It feels good so why not.

It's been 3 months since Harrison left and we haven't talked since, the dreams have been actually getting better and I realized that I don't need to count on Harrison to make me feel safe because I can do just fine on my own, well Jacob and the others has been helping a lot and I'm so grateful.

" so how's shooting ?" We always have these small conversation after sex to kinda ease up the tension I guess.

" it's stressful, a lot of work but the cast is great so they make it easier I guess "

" mm that's nice, I can't wait to see the Movie " he said giving me a genuine smile

" thanks " I said kissing him.

I got off to the bathroom to take a shower, a few minutes a figure came up behind me I turned around to be pushed on the bathroom wall as dean pulled our lips together I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled us closer

That's what I love about hanging out with dean, he makes me let go and be free so I don't have to worry about shooting or anything else I can just do whatever the hell I want.

"Shower sex ? That's new "

" yeah well I love new " he mumbled.

After about 20 mins we both got out of the shower and I checked my phone to see that I have about 10 messages from Jacob telling me to come on the set right now.

"I gotta go" i said to dean while getting dressed.

" sure see you later "

I kissed him before I left.

I reached the set to find everyone surrounding someone I got in to find Robert there and I smiled.

Robert has always been my idol, I loved his acting and considering everything he's been through the way he fought back and now look where he is right now helped me in getting myself together a lot.

" hey kid "

" hey " I said hugging him.

He looked at me for a second after we parted skeptically like he knew something but then it went away and I wondered what that was about.

As everybody was getting to know Robert zendaya came up to me.

" you had sex "

" what!? What are you talking about ?" I was surprised and shocked at how blunt she was.

" you have that glow and I've noticed how relaxed you've been lately but I never could put my finger on it but I now I know why  " she said smirking

" so who's the lucky guy? Or girl? "She added.

"His name is dean " I said deciding that there's no point in Lying to her zendaya is the kind of person that catches bullshit a mile away you can never get anything past her.

" I'm so happy for you tom I really am, but there's something you should know " she was about to say something but Jacob and the others came and took us to go sit with the others while Robert was making jokes and laughter was echoing across the room.

I love that about Robert how he just brings life into the place and just has this charisma that's impossible to avoid.

He was telling them about the prank that him and Chris Evans pulled on me during civil war  and I loved how everyone was just starting at him with such admiration.

After that we shot some scenes and after we all were exhausted we were told we can go.

" I need to talk to you  " Robert said coming behind me.

" yeah sure "

" well I don't know if it's true but I noticed-" he was interrupted by the others joining us and he directing changed the subject not wanting to discuss it in front of them.

" well that's all for today see you tomorrow " he said smiling and then left

"I'm still so starstruck about him being with us he's one of my favorite actors ever " Laura said.

We all said goodbye and Jacob and I were heading to our hotel since we both are sharing a room now after my nightmares started  happening we reached the hotel room. Jacob's phone rang and it was his mom so he told me he'll be back in  a few minutes.

I got in and after turning around,
I was startled to find a figure on my bed I directly turned on the light to find who broke in our room and once I saw who it is my body was numb I didn't know what say

" what are you doing here ?"

" I wanted to see you "

" that wasn't the question, what the hell are you doing here Harrison ?"