Chapter 22

Hey guys just wanted to apologize that the chapters have been so short lately, it's just that I was in the hospital and in so much pain so I could barely think of anything else to write expect the main idea so I promise I'll try my best to make the chapters longer ,the story is about to become a lot of more interesting so stay tuned :) and if you guys have any notes or anything you don't like, whether it's the writing or the storyline please tell me so I can fix it, and the rest of the story is going to be mostly in Harrison's POV

Also shoutout to @ddffggtsswettg for voting on my story

I also made an instagram which is @tomharrisongoals where I will be posting everything concerning tom and harrison so I would appreciate it if you would check that out ( shameless promo )

Song : Tonight (im lovin' you) by Enrique Iglesias

" I know you're ready
If I never lied, then baby you'd be the truth "
-------------------

Harrison's POV :

Tom and I haven't talked for 4 days, 4 fucking days over something so stupid, ugh why did he have to kiss me and complicate everything ?

I know it was also my fault, I should've pulled away, I shouldn't have give in to it, I don't know what happened to me I never lost control like that before, so much for moving on from tom, that kiss just made me realize that getting over tom may be harder than I thought, that idiot has me in the palm of his hands and his dumbass probably doesn't even know.

Tom started shooting his movie just a few days ago, and even though we weren't talking I still went with him, I am his assistant in this after all but most importantly I am still his best friend. No matter the shit that we're going through,this is one of the most important moments of his life and I want to share that with him, even though we aren't talking.

The cast is great, thank god imagine the horrors for tom having to work with assholes on this project, we got really close to Jacob and zendaya and we've been hanging out with them a lot and I can tell they can notice that tom and I aren't speaking but they just shrug it off and don't say anything that's what I really like about them they know their limits and don't interfere with other people's business.

Zendaya and I were hanging out in Tom's trailer since Jacob and tom are getting ready to shoot a scene together, I've gotten really close to zendaya I feel like I can tell her anything, she's really chill and a great person

" hey Daya can I ask you something ?" I said

" you just did "

"I'm serious "

"Yeah sure thing what is it?"

" would you ever kiss your best friend in the " heat of a moment"

"I'm asking hypothetically " I added after getting a weird look from her.

" well, personally not really I wouldn't just randomly kiss my best friend if I didn't have any feelings for them" she said still eyeing me.

I threw my head back on the couch and lied down frustrated, I don't get it if tom didn't have any feelings for me why on earth would he just randomly do that complicating everything on the way.

This wasn't supposed to happen, everything was supposed to stay the same way it always has been, tom was never supposed to do any of that and I was supposed to move on from him and everything would become like it was, why on earth did he have to go and complicate everything ?!

There was a knock on the door and one of the staff members came in and called zendaya since there was a scene for her to shoot.

She went to get up but before she left she turned to me and said.

" whatever is going on with you and tom, fix it you can't ruin everything you guys have over a stupid kiss"

" how did you kn-"

" you're not really subtle about it haz I may not know you guys that much but I'm not an idiot, it's obvious you have feelings for him and trust me he does too I can see it by the way he looks at you, so grow some balls and talk things through with him" and she left.

Why out of all people does this have to happen to me, more and more I'm starting to realize my life is turning into a soap opera which is the thing I've been trying to avoid most.

Can zendaya be right? Can tom really have feelings for me ? Well he must feel something otherwise he wouldn't kiss me the way he did.

I'm getting my hopes up I know, but as the feelings keep getting stonger the more complicated everything is getting and I honestly have no clue how to fix them.

But I know one thing is that zendaya is right, I just have to man up and talk to tom, one way or another we have to sort things out.

I went outside the trailer to watch them filming and oh god did tom look good in that suit, as I was shamingly undressing him with my eyes, he turned to face me and our eyes met.

Fuck he just caught me checking him out, are you fucking kidding me right now ? I feel like a high school girl who's stalking her crush can I get any sappier. I broke off our eye contact and went over to the buffet that they set up.

One of the best things in being with tom here is that there is unlimited food and while tom has to watch his diet and can't really eat that much,I can eat whatever the hell I want.

So I got a sandwich and a cupcake and went back to watching them rehearse, thankfully there was no embarrassing myself for the rest of the day.

I waited for tom at his trailer, and after he was done with everything there was nobody there but me and him, I closed the trailer door and turned to face him

" we need to talk "