Chapter 39

Song: suitcase by Mathew koma

"And I remember needing you call me an addict to your elastic moods
I'm packing every memory we made
In a suitcase"

Harrison's POV:

" this place is awesome "

Tony said as we entered the water park which was fucking huge by the way.

I was really excited because I love water parks and all of us were together so hopefully this is going to be a really fun day.

We booked our places and we were planning on what we're gonna try first.

Dean, Christian and Xavier were with us and I was glad, dean is a really
Nice guy and I like him but every time he's with us tom just blanks out and doesn't even say anything he acts as if he's a zombie and it's really weird but I didn't really ask him about it's probably nothing anyways.

" oh that one looks awesome "

Jacob said pointing to a huge one that's shaped like a dragon it really did look amazing so we all agreed to try it first.

I've also realized that whenever dean
Is around tom acts as if he barely knows me, other times he's always hugging me or holding my hand
But whenever dean is around he rarely talks to me.

Tom also told his dad about what happened, his dad wants a divorce but isn't gonna go with it yet because he's scared of hurting Sam Harry and paddy he doesn't want this to affect them and ruin everything ,they don't even know what happened yet and they're not planning on telling them.

I really feel bad for Tom's dad, he really didn't deserve to be betrayed like that he's such a great guy, what I wanna know is why would Tom's mom do that to him I always thought they were so happy together it just doesn't make sense.

After we tried 7 rides we were really tired and hungry so we decided to go to the restaurant that's inside the water park as we were waking I noticed Zendaya and tom stopped and were arguing.

It started getting a little heated up so I went up to see what the hell was going.

" just drop it alright!" was the last thing I heard tom say before he bolted off

" what's wrong with him?" I asked zendaya

" uhh nothing it's just something about the schedule of shooting" she said trying to shrug it off.

I didn't really buy that but it must've been personal , I didn't really wanna intrude so I just let it go and followed the others to the restaurant.

I sat next to dean and we started talking about call of duty which we both are obsessed with and tom hates this game which really sucks but at least I have someone to talk to about it now.

" yo you should come by my flat one day I got the newest edition " he said

"That would be awesome man"

I turn to tom to find him talking and laughing with Christian and Xavier and I smiled, I'm so happy that tom and Xavier are getting along.

Zendaya was still looking weirdly at tom, its like she's watching his every move and I don't understand why they're both acting this way.