Chapter 31

Shoutout to @Magic-Heart for voting on my story and adding it to their reading list and @sarahsenan for adding my story to their reading list:)

Song : dangerously by Charlie puth

"This is gonna hurt but I blame myself first cuz I ignored the truth
Drunk off that love,my head up There's no forgetting you "
                         -----------------

Harrison's POV :

I know what I did was cowardly, I know I shouldn't have ran away like that I just wasn't thinking and I did the first thing I could think of.

Tom, Jacob, zendaya, Xavier, Christian which I'm betting Xavier told him everything , Harry, even Laura and tony were calling me nonstop asking me where I went but tom wouldn't quit, he probably called me for 3 hours without stopping.

Tom apparently called my sister too assuming I would've went back home, she was  also asking where I went, I answered her  because I didn't want her to worry and I told her I went to a friend's and that everything was fine.

I actually went to stay with Adam and Sebastian, yeah I know weird, but I didn't know where else to go and I remember them mentioning that they got a place together and that i should come by and stay for a while and I knew this would be a place tom would never find me in.

I know I'm hurting him, and I know it isn't fair but I just need some time, call me dramatic or whiny but love actually means a lot to me, I've never told anybody except my family members that, but this love is different and I've never felt this way about anybody.

I was naive to actually believe this would actually work, I warned myself so many times not to get involved with tom and to just move on, but every time he was with me it was like a drug, I wanted  him all the time and it felt so damn good to be with him that I didn't care about getting hurt.

Currently I was in their house  Which I have to admit is pretty fucking amazing , it's a huge house with 7 rooms and 9 bathrooms, a huge ass kitchen and living room  with an amazing pool outside, they even have a movie theatre and a bowling arena.

Adam and Sebastian are both enrolled in NYU and they were there now  but they will be done in a bit and they said that we'll go out after they come to "explore the city ".

I didn't tell them what happened, I told them I had a pretty nasty break up with a guy but I didn't tell them it was tom, thankfully they were really chill about me being into guys and they were really supportive and I was really grateful for having people around me being accepting I know some people don't have that and they suffer a lot because of it.

I've been staying here for 4 days and I haven't even left the house once because I was too lazy and sad to actually go out and have fun but then I decided that I should stop sitting around being miserable and just focus on being happy and moving on.

But I can't stop thinking how things will be after this, obviously I can't stay here forever and I've never been without tom before, since we were kids we always did everything together we never left each other's side and we always talked about we're gonna live next to each other when we're old , we planned our entire lives together and now I realize that that's all gonna change now.

That stupid kiss ruined my life and I fucking regret the moment it happened, I should've pulled away and stopped it there, then everything would've been  the same but I didn't and it cost me everything.

I decided to go out for a swim since I didn't really have anything to do, swimming was always a way for me to forget my problems and it made me cool down and relax.

After about an hour adam and Sebastian came telling me we're going out so I got out of the pool, took a shower and got ready.

After that, the three of us left, I was pretty excited because I've never been to New York before and it really is a beautiful city, a little crowded but beautiful nevertheless.

We took pictures, pulled some pranks on people, went to the Statue of Liberty, embarrassed the hell out of ourselves and I found myself having the best time ever not even thinking about the shit that's being going on in my life.

After all of that we got hungry so we decided to go for a snack, as we were eating I asked about if they were still in touch with all the others.

" yeah we still talk to Trevor and Olivia a lot, they're both enrolled in Yale, Danielle is still in high school so she's pretty caught up with that, and um after Jessica and Katherine broke up it's been a little awkward so we haven't spoken to them a lot " Sebastian said.

"Wait what!? Why did they break up?"

" well Jessica apparently wasn't really into it, she was just experimenting and decided that she wasn't into girls after all" Adam answered

" on god that's horrible, how could she just do that to her, I feel so bad for Katherine " I said suddenly getting sad since a big part me relates to Katherine .

" yeah I know it was pretty fucked up, but Katherine knew that Jessica was just fooling around and she went and got attached to her, she should've known better, I'm not justifying what Jessica did that was so low of her but Katherine should  have never gotten that close to her and developing feelings for jess because in the end it all blew up in her face"

" you know what they say, whenever a friend develops a feeling for another it always ends up badly, friends can never become lovers it just doesn't work " Adam said completely oblivious that his words were like a punch to my face

And suddenly I wasn't really hungry anymore.