Chapter 23

Shoutout to aniece245  for adding my story to her reading list and voting on my story :)

Song : all my love by cash cash ft Conor Maynard

"Can't go out, can't stay home
But I know how,how to be alone
I keep waiting for you , waiting for you to come back
With all my love"
--------------

Harrison's POV:

" yeah I know " he said taking a seat on the couch.

" can we skip the secrets and the drama T, I miss you and I want us to go back to the way things were before it got all complicated"

" trust me, me too but it's easier said than done"

" I know it won't be easy, but we got to try no matter how uncomfortable or awkward it is, I can't stand it being this weird, we aren't kids we're able to sit down and have a conversation to  end this " I said taking a seat next to him

" yeah I know "he paused

" So where do you wanna start first ? " he said turning to me

" well can you at least tell me why did you kiss me and please don't tell me it's in the heat of the moment "

" I think you know the reason for that Harrison" he mumbled his eye avoiding mine and as cringy as it sounds my heart started beating faster

Judge me.

" well you don't have to be ashamed  about telling me tom, you know I would never judge you for anything "

He looked at me and started shifting uncomfortably and my dumbass realized after a couple of seconds that I didn't even tell him how I feel and now he probably feels rejected.

"I've been feeling the same too T" I said coming closer to him.

" don't lie to me Harrison, I don't need your pity love "

" what? Why on earth would you think I'm lying to you? I would never do that to you, you know that. I've been feeling this way about you since bora bora but I was frightened you wouldn't feel the same way so I just kept everything to myself " I said trying my best to make him believe that I would never play with his emotions like that

He looked me for a few seconds as if he didn't know whether to believe me or not.

" okay haz,but please understand that I need to take things slowly and I can't be in a relationship right now, not with everything that's been happening lately and if you can't handle that  I completely get it"

"Yeah of course take your time I completely understand, I just want you to let me in. I don't want you to ever think that I would judge you for anything "

" yeah, I do and  I'm really sorry for the way I snapped at you back at the hotel, I know I keep apologizing and then doing the same thing but I'm really trying here  "

" yeah I know  don't stress about it I get it, I'm sorry for pushing you about it too hard "

He smiled and pulled me in a hug, after we pulled away I smashed my lips to his and I could feel myself smiling and I've honestly never felt this when kissing someone before, the way I'm getting so attached to tom is actually kinda scaring me but it's also very thrilling.

I always used to mock those idiots in tv shows that explain how exciting it is to be with someone like this and how they make them feel because I never thought I would feel this way about anyone especially not my best friend but I've decided that I should  embrace my feelings instead of hiding them

This is a chance for tom and I to be happy, not having to hide anything and whatever comes in our way I will try my best to pass my way through them  for both of us, I just hope tom is willing to do the same.

" well about time"

We pulled away to find zendaya at the door smirking at us

" when did you come here " tom asked

" just a second ago, I knocked but now I know why nobody answered " she said

" haha you're so funny "

"Awe thanks I try, well anyways I'm happy for you guys I really am, the tension between you guys these past few days was actually painful,but this isn't why I came here for, Jacob and I are going to this amusement park near by you guys wanna join ?"

" yeah sure " tom said

" just give us a few minutes to get ready "

And after that she left, leaving tom and I alone again, tom pecked my lips and got up to get ready and as he was getting dressed I smiled thinking to myself now I can look at him whenever I want without feeling bad about it.

This is so unreal, you know I never thought this would happen, cases where a guy falls for his best friend  usually don't end up so well but I'm noticing that tom and I aren't like most cases , well I hope we aren't.

After tom finally got  ready, he grabbed my hand and we took off, and shut up it is not cliche.

Once we were out in public, I let go of his hand not knowing whether he would be comfortable holding my hand in front of people since he's getting more and more recognized lately.

He looked at me, took my hand and held it  saying

" don't do that, I'm not ashamed of you Harrison and I never will be, it doesn't matter to me what people will say"

Oh god tom holland you  really are  going to be the death of me, I seriously feel like a 13 year old girl on her first date, I've never ever been an emotional guy, these gestures never mattered to me before but now I feel like exploding because of how happy I am and as much as these feelings creep me out, I also never want them to go away.

Jacob came to us and when he saw our hands, he looked at us and smiled.

" well about time "

"What? How did you both know this would happen? " tom asked

" well you're not really that good at  hiding about it dude, you basically eye hump  each other all day " he said smirking.

Tom and I looked at each other and smiled as zendaya and Jacob starting making jokes and us laughing along with them

This is honestly the happiest I've ever been, even though tom and I aren't really anything serious, at least I know he feels the same about me even though I never planned for him to actually do so, we met these 2 amazing people and I couldn't wish for anything more.