Chapter 13

Song: you can count on me (ft.logic ) by ansel elgort

" baby,you can count on me
I'll be right there for you                    I'll always adore you
  My love will restore you
     Baby, you can count on me "

                          --------------

Harrison's POV:

This is a bad idea.

This is a really really bad idea.

We were heading towards the lobby so Olivia can stall the guard so we
Sneak onto the roof, but if one thing goes wrong we'll get thrown out of this hotel or even worse possibly get arrested for trespassing.

I don't get why tom is so keen all of a sudden to just rebel like this but this brings me back to the conversation we had at the party.

Is tom sick of our friendship? Does he want something new ?

I decided to just go along with it for tom's sake, no matter how much I disagree with all of this I must admit the thrill and excitement of it all is kinda awesome, maybe tom is a bit right, we are 19 and we haven't even done anything remotely exciting in our lives.

Maybe getting a little action in our lives that doesn't include video games will be the best for us, maybe that's the reasons tom has been avoiding me recently and If this is what I have to do to keep our friendship strong then I'm also willing to do it for him.

Adam picked the lock with a Bobby pin he got from Danielle and we got in. 20 minutes later Olivia still hasn't arrived and we were starting to get worried she got caught and we weren't gonna let her take the fault for all of this.

On cue, Olivia bust through the door with a basket in her hand and said.

" sorry I was late guys but I thought I would get some blankets and food "

We were all so relieved and we were all having a great time we played multiple games including never have I ever, would you rather and just having fun, I am actually really happy we met this group because they are bringing out the best in tom and I and showing us what we missed out on in our early teenage years.

I still disagree with some of the things they do because I know most of them will lead to consequences.

I was never the kind of guy to be into popularity and getting drunk, doing drugs and partying, I never got the point of them, I was too worried about what is gonna come up in the upcoming exam or when is an awesome video game gonna get released. But this is a whole new world for me.

I still don't really know if I'm into this kind of thing or not but tom obviously is so I'm just gonna stop overthinking things and go with the flow.

We went into a bit of an awkward silence after just finishing our 50th round of never have I ever and Danielle broke the silence and said.

" so Travis, is tom a good kisser ?" She asked while taking a bite out of her  sandwich.

The entire group starting ohhhing except me.

" what are you guys talking about ?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows.

" ummm about the time  you and Travis practically dry humped at the party" Jessica said smirking.

" jess just drop It " Travis said Being the only one out of the group with a half a brain to realize that tom didn't remember what he did.

"No no don't just "drop it " what are  up guys talking about !?" Said tom while standing up.

The rest of the group finally started  to catch on that tom didn't even remember anything and didn't know what to do.

" tom we're sorry we had no clue you didn't remember..." Katherine said while scratching  the back of her head.

" can someone tell me exactly what happened please " tom said calmly but there was still an edge to his voice.

" during the party we were playing spin the bottle and it landed on you and I and we ended up kissing but we got a bit carried away until Harrison broke us up"

Fuck.

" oh my god I cant believe I did that- wait a moment  did you say Harrison? " tom said and turned back and start r at me and oh god if looks could kill I would be so fucking dead right now.

" you knew about  this and you didn't even bother to tell me !?" Tom said his voice getting higher.

Now to think  of it i've actually never  seen tom this angry before and I'm a bit scared to be honest.

"I didn't know how to tell you, I know how much you hate when  you do things like  this and I couldn't get my self to tell you" I said.

" it isn't  the fact that I made out with someone while being drunk in front of everybody, I don't even care it's a guy In the end it's not like I killed someone or even hooked up with a random person I'm actually glad it was someone I know not some random ass guy " tom said and I sighed being relieved he wasn't mad.

Or so I thought.

"It's the fact that you kept  this from me " he said

" what? You're really upset about that I narrowed my eyes at him.

" yeah I am actually, you should have told me especially since I asked you why we stayed that night in the room and I noticed that you were acting a bit weird but I never pushed on it because I never thought you would do this "

I was not understating why he was acting this way. I stood up and said.

" dude You're acting as if I killed your mom or something , why are you so pissed over something so stupid you just said yourself that you didn't care  that you made out with Travis "

The rest of the group started shifting uncomfortably and Sebastian then said

" you know how about we just forget About all of this and continue another round of never have I ever " he said

" you know what? You're right " tom said and I was happy he was willing to let this go.

" enjoy the rest of your night because I'm leaving " tom added

I groaned angrily

" can  you just drop it tom !? Okay I'm sorry I kept this from you I really am but you are taking this way out of proportion "

Tom just started blankly at me like I was some stranger and just left and it honestly hurt like a bitch.

The rest of the group stared at me and I honestly didn't know what to do.

The one thing I know is that I have to know what's wrong with tom because this is getting more serious than I ever thought it was and I know it's gonna clash and burn if I don't do something about it soon.