Korea

I woke up to the flight attendant speaking over the intercom. 

"Wake up!" My mother said. 

I nodded, smiling. 

"We're finally here." I said.

 "I call some friends to help us."

I nodded, "Oohkay."

I picked up my luggage at the port. I turned around to find my mom talking to some ladies.

 Probably the friends she called.

But my attention went to a boy next to one of the ladies. He was very handsome and he had a nice style: black everywhere, a gray beanie and black with white laced Jordans. He seemed to notice my staring and looked back at me. He smiled and waved before he walked towards me.

"Hi." He said. "I'm Jungkook."

 I nodded. I quickly took off my sunglasses. His eyes widened but quickly went back to normal. 

"Hi," I said and extended out my hand. "I'm Linnie."

 Jungkook laughed. He shook my hand and asked me if I spoke Korean. 

"A little bit.." I tried to say it in Korean. 

I guess it didn't work because Jungkook laughed even more.

 "Sorry, sorry," He said.

He carried my suitcases into his mom's car. We talked a bit, about school, our friends, and some other stuff we were interested in. I found out that he was in a band named BTS. I was shocked since he was only 16. And he found out that me and Noah broke up, and how terribly I took it.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jungkook said. I smiled. 

"It's nothing," I said. "I wanted to last, but I didn't think it was gonna happen. My mother didn't really like him."

 He chuckled, "Well, if your mom didn't like him, I guess it was a sign."

I shrugged.

It was definitely a sign, but I didn't want it to be. But I mean, family always comes first. At least I got to spend time with Noah before my mom made the decision to move back.

~~~~~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~~~~

    I met Linnie at the airport; my mom told me to wake up early to go. I was really excited because I've only been to the public airport a few times and I had no idea who was going to be there. When I saw Linnie, I knew it was right that I came. Linnie was really pretty and cute, although she wore chains and Jordans. It was rather masculine, but I think I dig it.  When she took her glasses off, I was pretty surprised that her eyes were so beautiful. But they were so familiar. I couldn't lay my finger on it.

Linnie and I talked for a while and we found out some cool stuff about each other. She doesn't listen to Korean music, only those American old-ish bands like White Stripes and The Ramones. I told her I really liked Rolling Stones and Coldplay, she replied with a band battle on who was better. She had serious rebuttals and a great argument, but, of course, she lost and she admitted it. 

Wow, I never thought I'd ever see a Korean girl like this. The ones at my school seem to be obsessed with themselves and beauty standards. Finally, a girl I can actually relate with. Thank you, mom, for being friends with the beautiful girl's mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   My mother decided to let Linnie and her mom stay in the two extra rooms. We left them open for whenever my bandmates decided to stay the night.

Linnie ran around the house with me, having a small tour. She smiled at everything I said.

She was really cute. I showed her some of my old pictures and she pointed to a specific one. 

"This picture is really... familiar..." She said. "Sorry if I start jumping to conclusions... But.." 

My eyes went big. She was still on pause. 

She finally opened her mouth. "Do.. You remember me?"