Prankster

I stood there, frozen. Did he just call me his girlfriend? He can't. I'm not into him like that. Despite everything that happened between Jungkook and me in the past. I love Noah... Right?

Jungkook took and kissed my hand.

 "Just kidding." He said again. "She's my best friend, who I've lost but she's here permanently now."

He rushed me to his manager's car. 

"Way to pull a stunt like that," I said. He chuckled.

"It's fun to mess around with the press like that," Jungkook said and smiles devilishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie with popcorn, so we did. He chose a horror film, which I'm afraid of.

Thanks, Jungkook. How am I going to make it?

He put the DVD in and it started playing. He ran into the kitchen and returned with a huge popcorn bucket.

"You're not scared, are you?" Jungkook asked me. 

"Nope," I said. "Not one bit."

~~~~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~~~

So she's not afraid of scary movies. Damn it. I was hoping she was so I could hug her the whole time.

"Are you sure?" I asked again. She nodded confidently.

"Alright, then," I said and sat a few inches away from her.

I'll get somewhere, right?

~~~

Linnie is a liar. She would always jump when there was a jump scare. She's such a chicken! 

I hugged her and laughed.

 "That movie was good," I said. She dug her face into my neck.

"That was horrible!" She said. 

 "No it wasn't, liar," I said to her. She glared at me.

 "I'm not scared!" I mimicked her voice. She playfully hit me and made a small squeal.

After a while of staying silent, she fell asleep. She looked so cute. Her head was on my lap and her lips against my thigh.

I couldn't help it. A small boner arises. Aish! Why am I so perverted?!