Starting Over

"Jungkook, are you actually serious about this?" J-Hope asked.

Jungkook nodded. "I would love to get to know her."

"So you don't know anything about her?" V asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"Other than the fact that she's pretty.." He mutters.

I don't even react to that. Usually, my stomach would tickle of butterflies.

"Stop acting dumb, Jungkook!" Jimin shouted. "She's your girlfriend and you're telling us that you have no idea who she is?!"

"Jimin, calm down." Jin said.

"No! This fool doesn't remember Linnie but remembers that bitch Gumi?! Didn't the doctors say that you remember the things you desire?! Doesn't that mean he never liked Linnie?!"

The room was silent and it killed me.

Jimin was correct in so many ways. So that meant he liked Gumi.

"You guys get out of my house." Jimin said.

Everyone stared at him.

"What? Why?" RapMon said, getting concerned for Jimin.

"Find somewhere else to talk about this. And take the Joker with you."

Jungkook sighed. "I'm sorry if you're not in my memory." He said to me. "But you do look familiar."

He wiped a tear from my face. "Don't cry. I hate it when princesses cry."

I laughed. "You still have your cheesiness, I guess. I hope you and Gumi have a good relationship."

Jungkook smiled. He wanted to say something, but Jimin slammed his fist on the table.

"Get out." He said. Jungkook and I nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past two months, Gumi and Jungkook had been seeing each other constantly.

I can't argue the fact that they look better together than Jungkook and I.

But I sometimes felt that Gumi was a bit too much on Jungkook.

I always saw Jungkook carrying her junk and following her everywhere.

I stared at the couple from my locker. I wasn't too far from them. Only far enough to hear voices, but not words.

I looked at their expression. Gumi's was anger and Jungkook's was guilt.

What happened now?

I crept closer until Gumi slapped Jungkook. I gasped.

I was about to run over and yell at that ho, but I stopped myself. Gumi walked away from the aching Jungkook.

"Gumi!" He shouted. "Wait up!" He ran and caught up with her.

I can't stand Gumi treating him like that. Something's got to go.