Gumi

~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~

I held Linnie's hand and walked her to her next class. Everyone gave us looks, surprised for girls and jealousy for boys.

Linnie is mine, guys. She'll always be mine.

I turned around to head to my class, which was on the other side of the hallway.

The bell rang and I sighed. The hall was empty--except for Gumi.

"I heard you're dating the whore now." She said. "I see you got over me quickly and smoothly."

I nodded and glared at her. "If you do anything to my Linnie," I said, "I will come back at you."

Gumi scoffed. "Do what? Spit in my lunch? I already had a taste of your saliva, Jungkook."

I shook my head and smirked. "Worst. I'll damage your popularity; your precious treasure." Gumi laughed.

"My fans will never die down!" She pointed to herself.

"But who here has more fans, Gumi?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts were everywhere. Just what was Gumi planning on?! I swear, I wish I could just banish her to hell!

Speaking of banishing people to hell, I need to watch more Hell Girl. Aish... I'm only on episode 12.. Maybe Linnie would want to watch with me. Keke, unless she's too scared.

I caught up to Linnie before she went into her last class.

"Hey, princess." I said. She smiled. "Hello, my prince." She hugged me and laughed.

"What?" I said. She pointed to Jimin behind us. He seemed to be talking to this girl.

"I bet he's asking her out." I nodded. We watched Jimin being his slickest self, but the girl denied and left. Linnie bursted into laughter.

"Yah! Jimin oppa!" Se yelled. She runs to Jimin. Okay, Linnie. Leave me, your boyfriend.

I walked to them. They were laughing and smiling. My stomach churned in jealousy.

"Yah, Kookie oppa!" I heard someone shout. I turn around and see Gumi.

"What the hell do you want?" I said. She smiled and looked at Linnie and Jimin.

"Sooo, now do you believe me?" She said. I looked at her confused. "That she's a slut?"

I looked back at Jimin and Linnie, still laughing, and looked back at Gumi.

I pulled her into a random classroom and slammed the door.

"What's your problem against Linnie?" I said sternly. She smiled.

"She's a bitch." Gumi simply said. "How? She hasn't done anythibg to you other than beating your ass!"

She sighed. "That's why. She thinks I'm afraid of her and I'm not." I rolled my eyes."You are scared of her! Stop lying to yourself!"

"Okay maybe I am!" Gumi finally admitted. "I'm afraid of Kim Linnie! Whatever! But I only am because.."

"Because what?"

"Because she got you. She got you faster than I did. Jungkook, I tried for three years, and finally you noticed!" She looked at the ground and sighed.

I saw tears fall down her face. "I tried for three years and you finally accepted me. And we only lasted a few weeks."

I stared at her blankly. I had no idea that she was into that much. When we dated, she was always quiet around me and I thought she didn't like our relationship so I broke it off.

But I guess the truth is out now. She actually really liked me.

I looked at her. I was about to cry as well.

She looked back up at me and opened her mouth to speak.

"I love you, Jungkook."