The Beginning

I quickly realized what I was about to do. I tried to do something that won't make it more awkward, so I just chuckled and backed away.

"So?" I said. "How do you like the clothes?" 

Linnie took a moment to start smiling again, but when she did, she nodded.

"I love it," She said. "Thanks, Jungkook. I like how you're trying to bring back my old style."

I shrugged, "I like both of your styles. But, you look cute in those colors. Acutally, you could fit anything."

She blushed, which killed me.

"Oppa!" Linnie said. I turned around and stared at her nervously.

"Did you want to tell me something?" She asked.

I smiled. I wasn't sure if I was actually going to do this, but it had to be done someday.

"Linnie-ah..." I began. It was getting hot. I felt like melting. "I-I.. I really like you.."

There. I said it. Her reaction was satisfying. She blushed and nodded.

"If you feel the same, don't reply. Please don't bring this up again," I told her. "It's embarrassing."

She smiled and put a finger on her lips.

Yes!! She accepted me!!

Ugh, how cringy was I? But I was so happy back then.

The person standing in front of me felt like another person. This isn't the Linnie I remember, but damn, I want a piece of this.

~~~~~~~~~Linnie POV~~~~~~~~~

"You could fit anything." Jungkook said.

My heart was still beating fast. I was in total shock.

 Jungkook was so close to me, I felt his breath on my lips.

It felt like it was Noah all over again. Oh, how I miss that boy. It's only been a day.

I wanted to text him. I went on FaceBook and saw his name. I messaged him.

«Hi, Noah.» It read. He read it right when I sent it and replied with a sad face and a heart.

«I miss you, Linnie. So much. ❤️»

«How are you? Are you doing well?»

«Of course not. Linnie, it's been a living hell without you.»

Glad he misses me already.

«It'll get better, give it some time. I'm pretty sure you'll find a better girlfriend than me.»

«No one is better than you, Lin.»

«Awh, I love you. Well, I've been dying here, too. I miss you so much, Noah.»

«Are you ever going to come back?»

«I don't think so. I'll try to talk to my mom about it.»

«Make it quick. I'm sinking in quicksand here.»

«I'll try, I'll try. I got to go, my friend is waiting for me.»

«Friend? What's her name?»

«*His, lol. It's Jungkook.»

«It's a guy?! Oh no. He better not take you away from me.»

«He won't. I don't think anyone could.»

«Good. But, say, isn't he from some band called BTR or BTS?»

What the fuck?

«How did you know?»

«Oh god, not that guy. My sister is obsessed with them. I'm going to tell her about you and him.»

«Hahah, well, I got to go, really. Bye, No.»

«Bye, Linnie.»

"Who was that?" Jungkook said. I looked up from my phone. 

"It was Noah." I said. "He misses me a lot."

 Jungkook nodded.

"I missed you a lot and you didn't text me," Jungkook muttered, but I still heard him.

"Hey!" I said. "I talked to you three weeks straight and you never replied!"

Jungkook was silent.

"Oh.. Haha.." He said.

No, I knew why. Whenever he went through a hard time, he usually ignored everyone and everything around him. I wonder if he's still like that today.

We walked out of the store together and people started to notice us.

A bunch of girls was staring us down. 

"Don't mind them," Jungkook said. I nodded, but I was still in fear.

Jungkook smiled and kissed my cheek, making the girls look at me even more.

"She's my girlfriend, guys." He said. Everyone was shouting. G-Girlfriend?!