Wakey, Wakey.

I'm running. Really fast. Though my feet hurt from the improper shoes, I'm still running.

The ground was full of trash and people were everywhere. I pushed some middle school girls away and one falls.

"I'm sorry!!" I said helping her up. "If I see you again, I'll buy you lunch!" I said and began to run again.

I'm sorry. Where am I running to? You would ask that.

Well you see..

"Yah!" Jennifer's voice rang through my phone. "Um, hello?"

"Jungkook!" She said again. I heard her panting like a dog. "What about him?" "He's..! Awake..!"

My eyes were huge at this point. My hands were shaking, as well as my legs.

"Really..?" I asked. "Yes!! Come down here now!!" Jennifer said before I hung up.

I had something in my brain holding me back. "Don't go." It said. "Something is wrong."

I pushed the thoughts away and grabbed Jungkook's bike.

I pedaled to the hospital in five minutes.

"Jeon Jungkook's visitor!" I shouted at the receptionist. She nodded and I ran to his room.

"Linnie-ah!" Jennifer greeted me. I couldn't stop smiling.

I thanked Jennifer and she left the room, giving Jungkook and I some privacy.

"Hello." Jungkook said.

"Hey." I replied. My tears were running. Everywhere.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for asking." He said while getting up.

"You know," he said again. "I saw you in my dream. When I was in the coma? Yeah. It was you. Definitely."

I smiled. "Thanks for thinking of me then." He nodded but then narrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak.

"Must I ask who you are?"

There you go, honey. My story of why I'm sprinting along the streets.

I left the bicycle back at the hospital due to my hurt and pain.

I just had to find Jimin.

*******************************

The door swung open and there was Jimin. He was shocked to see my tears and took me into the living room where the rest of BTS were.

I explained what happened while my tears dried, stuttering 95% of the time.

Jin pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so sorry, darling." He said. I couldn't bear it anymore and so my tears began to fall even more than before.

"This is so wrong." Suga said.

"I'm calling Jungkook over here." RapMon said picking up his phone.

"Hyung!" Jungkook's voice said on speaker.

"I'm with the boys at Jimin's house. You need to come right when you're ready."

"I'll just go right now. They're letting me go home."

"Get here. Fast." RapMon hung up and went to hug me. "It's going to be okay. I'll sort his brain back together."

I nodded and hugged him back. "Please help me."