Do You Know Me?

"Y-you're last name would be..." I said. "K-Kim?" 

She nodded and smiled.

 "Jeon!" She said. I nodded after her. 

"You're her?" I pointed to the girl in the picture.

She nodded again, but more cheerfulli, "yup!!" 

My mouth was open and I pulled her in for a hug, "I've missed you, so much."

"I've missed you too!!" Linnie replied. She gave me a friendly kiss on my cheek, which made me remember:

Linnie zipped her suitcase. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Are you going to miss me when I'm gone?" She asked.

 I nodded with my eyes wide open. My mouth slowly formed a pout.

"A-are you really going to leave?" I said. 

She nodded, still smilings "I can't wait to see what the U.S is all about!" She said. She twirled in a circle with her arms out.

No, she doesn't. She made it clear to me that she didn't want to go. Why is she acting so happy right now? She's about to leave forever!

"Ugh. But my mom said we're going to California.." I shook my head. 

"I think California is cool," I said.

"No! Have you not watch those movies? They're full of gangsters and drug dealers!"

I chuckled and kissed her cheek. She turned around and set her suitcase on the ground.

I hugged her from behind. 

"Yah!" Linnie yelled. "Get off of me!! I have to pack!" 

I laughed. "No! Don't leave me!" 

She slaps me and turns around. She gives me a big hug. 

"I'll try to come back." She said, almost in a whisper.

That was so long ago... We were such kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I helped Linnie bring her luggage into the airport. She took everything, but her beloved scarf and perfume. 

"I'll leave this here so you wouldn't forget about me." She said. I nodded. 

She kissed my cheek before she went into the plane, "Goodbye, Jeon Jungkook. I'll miss you."

I looked at Linnie. She was so colorful and cheerful then. Now I see her like a dark shadow of shiny metals. 

What have they done to my Linnie?

"Jungkook?" Linnie waved her hand in front of my face. "What are you looking at?"

 I focused on her. "Oh nothing.."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Where are we going?" Linnie said. I smiled. 

"We're going shopping!" I replied. 

She looked confused. "Shopping?" I nodded.

I loved her style in black, but the old Linnie was more colorful than this. I just want to see her in something pink or yellow, just once more. Then, she can go back to whatever leather jacket she wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoved some clothes at her.

 "What's all this?" Linnie looked at it, disgusted. 

"Just wear it~!" I said and pouted. "Please?" 

"Fine."

I looked at the guys' section as she went into the fitting room to get changed. I picked out some outfits to try on as well.

Linnie sent me a text. «Come out. I'm done, if you wanted to see how I looked in it.»

I still wore the clothes I tried on. I walked to the place where we came in. I looked around but didn't see her, only a pretty, short girl looking at me.

"Jungkook!" She yelled.

  Eh? It was Linnie! I stared at her body. 

Fuck, she's fine.

The pink shorts and gray sweater looked great on her.

I slowly walked closer to her, making her back up into a random changing stall. I locked the door behind me and pinned her to the wall. My face was only a centimeter away from hers.

"Have you ever thought of us together?" I whispered in her ear. I could hear her breathing in and out, loudly. 

"W-what?" She said. 

I mentally sighed.

Here comes my teenage boy hormones. 

I wanted Linnie. Now.