School

Last step: she has to meet my hyungs. I can't wait.

~~~~~~Linnie POV~~~~~~

I plopped myself down on my bed.

He finally said it, but I don't know how I feel about it. It's been two days since I came here, but why do I feel like I've been waiting for him to ask for years?

So I guess school is tomorrow and I think it'll be great. Jungkook could help me find some friends and it's going to be awesome.

~~

I stared at the mirror. I hope I don't do anything wrong..

"Ready to go, Linnie?" Jungkook's head was popping from the door. 

"Uh, yeah." I stood up and he placed his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and looked at me through the mirror. 

"You look beautiful, Lin. Don't worry about it." 

I nodded and nervously smiled.

The ride to school was pretty short. Ms. Jeon drove us there.

Good thing I had the same homeroom as Jungkook. He apparently had very close friends here too.

"Jayiga!" He said. He pulled me towards three boys. "Meet my hyungs. They're all in 11th grade, but they'll have homeroom with us!" I smiled and waved at them.

"Jayiga?!" The one with curly-ish hair said. "You got a girlfriend?!"

 Jungkook sheepishly nodded.

 "Wah~!" The other boy said. He had silver hair, which actually looked kinda cool.

"Hi, I'm Nam Joon," Silver hair said.

 I nodded and smiled, "I'm Linnie." "Ooh! Ooh! I'm Suga!" 

"Suga?" I said confused. 

"It's a nickname," Jungkook explained. "Nam Joon's is Rap Monster because he raps in our band."

 I giggled. They're so creative. 

"Hey!" The last boy said. He had orange hair and a cute smile. I smiled and shook his hand.

 "I'm Tae Hyung. Aka V."

 I laughed at how he actually said, "ahka." Korean people.

The bell rang during our conversation, but the teacher wasn't there.

 "He's always late," Jungkook told me. "He comes, like, ten minutes after so no big deal."

 I smiled and nodded. I noticed a boy come through the door. To admit, he was really charming.

"Oh, hey! Jimin hyung!" Jungkook waved at the boy. The boy smiled then smirked at my appearance.

 "Who's this?" He asked.

 Jungkook smiled and told him. 

"Hey." He said. His voice was unbelievable soothing. 

"My name is Jimin." I nodded. "Which state did you come from?"

 "California," I answered.

 Jimin's eyes widened. "C-California?! Woah! You must've been rich!" 

I didn't know what he was talking about. Sure, California had the richest people. But from where I lived, it was a dump. 

"No no," I said. "Only some places. In my case, my house was in the middle of a junkyard." 

Jimin chuckled and nodded. "Then I hope you like it in Seoul."

 I smiled and thanked him for his greeting.

Me and Jimin talked longer than I usually talked to new friends. We talked about a whole different subject than the others. Jungkook would give us a glare once in a while, but that didn't stop our communication. Jimin was hilarious and quite witty. I also noticed the other girls giving me a stare. I'm sure I had just made some haters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, I had B Lunch. Jungkook, RapMon, Suga, and V had C lunch. All the freshmen had A lunch. I only had Jimin at lunch, so I'm satisfied.

Though, Jimin had other friends. He invited me to sit with him at lunch, so I did. But he had millions of friends. Girls. They were all girls. 

"Meet my friend, Linnie, guys," Jimin said to them.

 They all rolled their eyes. 

"She's ugly," One spat out. 

Okay, okay. I'm going to go American on this bitch.

 "Shut your ugly.." I tried not to curse. "Face.."

  She stood up, so I guess it's going to go down. 

"What the hell did you say to me?" She said. She said it, so I'm saying it.

"I said, shut your ugly ass up," I said. "Jesus."

She sharply exhaled and swung her arm, trying to slap me. I dodged it and countered with a fist to her jaw.

"Ouch, Jimin-oppa!" The girl whined. "Do something about this thing!"

Jimin was leaning back in his chair, laughing hysterically, "Oh, no, you guys got it."

"Can you fight like a real person?" I said. "You swing like a little bitch."

The bell rang, so the students filed out into the hall. 

The girl rolled her eyes, "Let's go girls. We'll talk to oppa later."

Her and the others followed the crowd into the hallway.

"Come back for round two, Gumi!" Jimin yelled after her.

So her name is Gumi...

"Are you okay, Linnie?!" Jungkook said, rushing towards me. I smiled and nodded.

 "I don't think Korean girls should mess with the American one," I said.

 Jungkook and Jimin laughed. 

"It was hilarious!" Jimin said. "Gumi tried to slap her and she just punched her in the face!"

 Jungkook looked at me wide eyed.

 "What?" I said.

 "I better make you mad then!" Jungkook laughed while saying.

 I smiled. "You better not!"