ONE

CHAPTER ONE_________________________"They're not gonna like me

CHAPTER ONE
_________________________
"They're not gonna like me."

"Sakura already likes you."

"Shut up, baka!"

The blonde next to the silver-haired man let out a nervous huff, her grip tightening around the picnic basket she held in her hands securely.

Kakashi let out an amused chuckle."Okay."

"I didn't mean it. Sorry." Hana apologized, her hair brushing against her thighs as she looked down at the grass.

"That's okay. You can yell at me." The onyx-eyed man continued to chuckle, shoving his hands in his pockets."Now, you already know Sakura, but let me tell you about the two others."

"Go ahead." She inclined her head.

"Sasuke is an Uchiha, who can be a little cold, but I'm sure he'll take a liking to you. You have that trait." He explained, staring straight ahead."And-"

"I have what trait?"

Kakashi inhaled quietly."Well, no matter what the person, they always end up taking a liking to you. You always leave them with an impression. That's what Naruto's like, too."

"Naruto? Kushina and Minato-sensie's kid?" Hana asked with a grin.

The latter smiled a little."Yeah. He has Kushina's grammar."

"Wow. What a goofball." She giggled.

"He's pretty loud and unpredictable, and makes stupid decisions." The Hatake shrugged."But he's a good kid. He's really passionate."

"Kakashi-sensie! Kakashi-sensie!"

A yellow-haired boy with bright blue eyes and whiskers on his cheeks grinned at his teacher, jumping up slightly to look at him.

Kakashi saluted him."Yo, Naruto."

"Hana-san!" Sakura excitedly rushed over to the blonde, giving her a quick hug.

"Sakura!" She wrapped her free arm around the pinkette.

"Oi, teme. Do you know who that person is?" Naruto leaned over to whisper at the Uchiha, but he simply shook his head with a bored expression.

"Sakura seems to know her, though." Sasuke pointed out.

"Everyone, this is Hana Senju." Their sensie said loudly, taking one of his hands out his pocket to gesture towards the woman.

"She's pretty!" Naruto commented, cocking his head to the side as he studied her features noticeably.

Sasuke did the same."Senju, huh? Is she your girlfriend?"

"She.." Kakashi looked over at her for permission to speak further.

She nodded with a sheepish expression.

"She's my wife." He smiled at them.

"Hana-san's amazing." Sakura bragged, grabbing the large picnic basket in the older woman's hand."She cooked all this stuff for us."

"Wow, it smells so good, dattebayo!" The knucklehead of the group shouted, grabbing a bowl of red bean soup hungrily.

"Manners!" The younger girl scolded, bonking Naruto on the top of his food.

"That hurt!" He whined."Thank you, Hana-san."

"You're welcome." Hana ruffled his hair, letting out a quiet laugh."There's also a plate of omusubi with okaka and tomatoes for Sasuke, and there's some umeboshi for you, Sakura."

Sasuke raised a shaped brow."That's.."

"Kakashi mentioned something about you liking tomatoes, so I made what I make best." She explained.

"Delicious!" Sakura squealed, while Naruto agreed with a mouth full of beans.

"Funny how I get nothing." Kakashi muttered, nudging the empty basket in annoyance.

"I made you miso soup with eggplant and broiled saury with salt. It's sitting at home on the stove. I didn't forget about you." Hana rolled her eyes, flicking him on the back of his head.

"For being my wife you sure do-"

"Are you coming back tomorrow, Hana-san?" Naruto interrupted in a hopeful tone, putting his empty bowl back inside the basket.

"Sure, if you really want me to." She nodded, continuing to ruffle his hair.

"I do, I do! I wanna hear all about you, ya know!" He grinned.

"Then it's settled. I'll come back tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay."