FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ________________________It was a known fact around the world that pregnancy in the shinobi world is a big deal

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
________________________
It was a known fact around the world that pregnancy in the shinobi world is a big deal. It wasn't the type of thing people took as a simple act. Not one person would have the ability to tell anyone that they saw a pregnant woman walking down the street, visiting shops and that they didn't stop to congratulate her.

"I just want to go home." Hana whined, squeezing her husband's hand pleadingly. "I'm so tired of people touching my 'very big' stomach."

"We still have to buy a crib!" Kakashi reminded her, gesturing to the shop that they were passing by. The blonde that had her smaller hand intertwined with his let out an audible sigh, knowing that the man was smiling through his mask.

"Don't forget the changing table." Asuma spoke up, grinning.

Kurenai shook her head. "You two are even more excited than she is."

"I'm gonna be the god father! That's something to be excited about." Asuma defended himself.

"And I'm going to be the god mother, but do you see me making plans about whether I'm going to carry the put together crib to their house?" Kurenai put her hands on her hips.

"Aw, don't put him down when he's up, 'Nai." Hana pouted, rubbing the brown-haired man's shoulder sympathetically.

Kakashi opened the doors to the Hokage Tower. "Let him carry the crib if he wants. At least that'll only leave me to carry the drawers."

"Now that's just cruel." Hana turned to him.

"Make up your mind!" Two out of the four of the group exclaimed at her.

"What's all this shouting about?" Tsunade opened the doors of her office with a raised brow, looking at the friends suspiciously.

"'Shi and Kurenai are mad at me because I'm defending Asuma." Hana smiled brightly.

"Kakashi." Tsunade turned her head.

The man stood with his arms crossed behind his pack, cocking his head to the side as he looked down at her. "Yes?"

The eldest in the room side eyed him for just a second before turning her attention back to the rest of the group. "You're all going on a mission."

"With all due respect, Godaime Hokage, I don't think Hana should be going on missions." Kurenai said quietly.

"This is why I side with your husband all the time." Said person muttered under her breath.

"I actually agree. She's eight months along exactly. She should be resting." Asuma nodded.

"Asuma!"

"Kakashi should stay too."

It was Kakashi's turn to protest in disbelief. "Kurenai!"

"Fine, the two of you go." Tsunade gestured for the couple to leave. "Take care of yourself. That's my second grandchild in there."

Hana stared at her with a soft expression. "You consider Naruto your first?"

"Since the moment I met that kid all I've been able to do is call him my grandkid. Don't tell him I said that, though."