TEN

CHAPTER TEN_________________________"Ah, I lost again!"

CHAPTER TEN
_________________________
"Ah, I lost again!"

"That's what you get!"

"Stop rubbing his defeat in his face." Hana said in amusement, setting the picnic basket in her hand down onto the ground as she grinned at her father.

Naruto stuck out his tongue."Yeah, old man!"

Jiraiya scoffed."I'm not old. Right, daughter of mine?"

"I mean, you and mom are pretty..." She began, but stopped as soon as she was met with a look of shock.

"That was a mistake." Kakashi sang into her ear lightly, making his way over to the shade of the tree they stood by.

"Your mom I get, okay." The white-haired man said, clearly offended."But me? Come on!"

"I told you. Old." Naruto shrugged."And Pervy."

"Well..." The blonde woman said nervously.

"I knew it. I knew it." Jiraiya crossed his arms."You look exactly Like your mom, so you're acting like her. Is this a prank? Is she here? Did she tell you to do this?"

"Dad, no—"

"Just because I called her old once—"

"You're very young, okay?" Hana laughed, bringing him into a warm hug."Not old at all."

"Yeah, sure." Naruto mumbled quietly, but ran over to get his grandpa's attention."Are we gonna practice my rasengan or what? Mom taught me an awesome way to use it."

"Let's go." Jiraiya nudged him forward.

"Okay. Bye, Ma!"

"Bye, sweetheart!" She smiled, clasping her hands together as she let them lay on her lap.

Kakashi rubbed her back."You miss him already, don't you?"

"Well, he's my son. Of course I do."