EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT__________________________"And then she said she would never date me!" Naruto finished off his story with a big frown, shoving his spoon full of miso soup into his mouth

CHAPTER EIGHT
__________________________
"And then she said she would never date me!" Naruto finished off his story with a big frown, shoving his spoon full of miso soup into his mouth.

Kakashi chuckled, shaking his head at the events from earlier."It was pretty funny."

"Kakashi!" Hana scolded.

"Ugh! So what do I do?" The jinchuuriki questioned hurriedly.

His adoptive father merely shrugged."I think-"

"Nothing from you." The boy interrupted him, turning to his equally blonde adoptive mother.

"Sasuke and Sakura are meant for each other." Hana said honestly, her chocolate brown eyes lighting up as she talked."And I know I'm supposed to give you motherly advice on how to get the girl, but how do you expect to do that when the universe clearly wants them to together? You might not see it, but damn, does that kid like her. They're good together. And you haven't noticed, but there's another girl out there for you, Naruto! She's the one who's defending you, the one who's taking care of you from afar, the one who never talks to you but always wants to tell you how handsome you are or how sweet you are or what good of a heart you have."

The yellow-haired boy blinked, eyes wide as he truly listened to what she had to say.

"And you might only be thirteen, but I'm telling you to go get that girl."

NOTES
omg i'm such a bad author i haven't updated in 6 days. i'm sorry you guys, life has just been hectic lately. i'm working on an 11th grade course rn so i try to update when i can. thanks for sticking around! and also sorry for the shitty chapter.

-theanimesociety x