SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN ________________________"Kya! He's so cute!" Sakura squealed quietly, making sure not to wake up the sleeping mother behind them

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
________________________
"Kya! He's so cute!" Sakura squealed quietly, making sure not to wake up the sleeping mother behind them.

Team 7 stood in a circle, peering at the baby the pinkette held in her arms. The small being's cheeks were slightly chubby and rosy. He had his mother's warm chocolate eyes and his father's silver hair. He was perfect in the parent's eyes, and his proud yellow-haired brother thought so too.

"I'm so teaching him rasengan when he's old enough." Naruto bragged with a grin.

"Don't be stupid, dobe. Hana's probably gonna teach him a whole bunch of new things." Sasuke scoffed. "Besides, you're probably gonna be annoyed with him by then."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"Well, he's calm right now, but he's gonna cry a lot." Sakura pointed out. "At night when you're sleeping, he's gonna wake you up. Kakashi Sensei might make you put him back to bed sometimes."

"Aw, man! I need my beauty sleep, dattebayo!" Naruto cried.

"I'm leaving." Sasuke rolled his eyes, making his way toward the exit of the room.

"M-Me too!" Sakura agreed, setting the baby in it's siblings arms.

"W-Wait, I don't—"

"Figure it out!"

Naruto sighed watching the door close all the way before taking a few steps back to sit in the rocking chair beside Hana's bed. The baby made a cooing nose, causing the boy to smile down softly at him

"It's just you and me, and mom. She's sleeping right now, though. She's tired."

The door opened again, but the jinchuuriki didn't notice.

"Man, all the girls are gonna be after you, huh?" He chuckled. "I can see it now. You'll be the Sasuke of your class. Just not cold or mean like he is. You'll be nice."

Kakashi smiled at the two, not making a sound.

"You're gonna be super smart, too. Did you know mom and dad became Chunins super early?" Naruto continued. "Mom's gonna teach you a lot. What's most important to her is having a good heart. But you don't need to worry. You already have one of those."

The silver-haired man in the room set his flowers down by his wife's bed side, his onyx eyes flickered down to her face. She was awake, and he put a finger to his mask as he moved his head toward their children.

"I'm gonna teach you a lot of stuff too. And I don't care if you wake me up a lot when you cry. I'm just gonna love you no matter what, ya know."