THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO_______________________MANY YEARS AGO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
_______________________
MANY YEARS AGO

THE TRANSITIONING SKY FILLED WITH THE beautiful colors of orange and red was all the blonde teen stopped to look at that day. Her honey eyes stared at it admiringly, her head tilted up a bit. There weren't often sunsets like that in Konoha, despite it being one of the most amazing places.  Sitting on the edge of the highest cliff in the village, the girl let out a relaxed sigh.

"Um, Miss?"

HANA SENJU turned her head to be met with curious blue eyes. Masking her surprise, she smiled at the child in front of her, swinging her legs. NARUTO UZUMAKI blinked at her, his yellow hair blowing in the light breeze. He stood by her side, waiting for some sort of response.

"Hello." She greeted, her tone soft. Gesturing towards the empty spot next her, she hummed. It was incredibly hard not to embrace the boy she'd been looking over for years. Her sensei's kid. "Do you want to watch the sunset too?"

"Yeah!" Naruto nodded, grinning at her as he sat down. He'd never met somebody as nice as her. He enjoyed it. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. What's your name, Miss?"

"My name's Hana."

"Oh, that's pretty!" The three-year old told her, referring to her name. He shifted in his position, swinging his legs just like she was. "You like the sky?"

"I do. Very much." Hana continued to smile. "Sunsets remind me of one of my friend."

"Sunsets." Naruto repeated the word, making sure to add it to his vocabulary. "Who's your friend?"

The kunoichi thought about her words carefully before replying. "His name is Bakashi." She laughed lightly, her eyes flickering from the sunset to the boy. "He's special to me."

"Is he nice like you, Hana-chan?"

"Of course! When you get to know him."

Naruto let out a happy giggle. "So there are nice people!" He looked up at her. "I haven't met any until I met you. Maybe I'll meet Bakashi too?"

Hana smiled warmly at him, raising her hand to ruffle his hair.

"Maybe one day."

NOTE
sorry its so short! but here's a little sneak peak from the hanaxkakashi book 😁