TWO

CHAPTER TWO_________________________"You came back, dattebayo!" The knucklehead grinned, running up to the blonde who had nobody accompanying her

CHAPTER TWO
_________________________
"You came back, dattebayo!" The knucklehead grinned, running up to the blonde who had nobody accompanying her.

"Of course!" She grinned back, patting his hair affectionately."The other two aren't here?"

"No. Sakura went with Sasuke somewhere." Naruto grumbled."Sasuke this, Sasuke that. What's so special about him?"

"Aw, you like the little cherry blossom." Hana teased.

"Do not." He shouted, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"It's okay! I won't tell anybody!" She put a finger to her lip, winking.

"Ugh!" He groaned frustratedly, but let his lips form a smile."You sound like my mom."

Hana bit her lip, laughing at his comment."Really? Kakashi said I do that a lot."

"Yeah! It's cool." The knucklehead along, tugging at the sleeves of his jacket."I don't mind."

"A-Anyways!" She stammered, running her thumb of her polished fingernail.

"Aw, why are you so nervous?" Naruto asked curiously, squinting his eyes to examine the woman's face.

"I've just wanted to know you for a long time now." She explained."But I never got the opportunity. And when Kakashi said that you made it on to his team, I was so happy." The blonde haired woman gushed, her violet eyes flickering from the grass to his face."I used to see you on the street, and the villagers were so horrible to you. It made me angry that they would treat a child like that, so I yelled at them after you would leave."

He snapped his fingers together, a realizing expression overtaking his features."You were the lady that always used to defend me! I always heard how you used to scream at them for being so mean, but I never got to see you."

"That's right!" She grinned, ruffling his hair.

He chuckled quietly."Um, Hana-san?"

"Yeah?"

He took a piece and of her long golden hair, smiling sheepishly."You look a lot like me."

She blinked."Ah..I do, don't I?"

"Yeah." He sighed sadly, letting the strand of hair go.

She smiled, nudging him in an attempt to cheer him up."Hey, tell me your dream."

"My dream?"

Hana nodded."Yeah! Everybody has a dream."

"Well, I'm gonna be Hokage someday!" He blurted out, grinning brightly.

"That's your dream?" She questioned, giggling in amusement at his sudden burst of energy

"Yeah." He confirmed cheekily.

"Well, guess what?"

"What?"

"I believe that it's gonna come true."