FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE_______________________"Give me the bento box, dobe

CHAPTER FIVE
_______________________
"Give me the bento box, dobe."

"It was mine first, you teme!"

Hana bit her lip, laughing nervously as she watched the two boys fight over their lunch.

"Can't you see you're making Hana-san fidgety, Naruto?" Sakura spoke rudely, putting a hand on her hip."Give Sasuke-kun his food!"

"You guys.." Kakashi sighed in disappointment, burying his face into his hands.

"There's plenty for everybody." The blonde woman spoke up, continuing to smile at the trio."Why don't you come and get another one, Naruto?"

"Aw, man!" He groaned while making his way over to her."Can't say no, can I?"

"It has your favorite." She sing-songed.

"Okay, thanks!" The yellow ball of sunshine exclaimed more energetically, grinning gratefully at her.

"When are your birthdays?" Hana asked suddenly, tilting her head to the side curiously.

"July twenty-third."

"March twenty-eighth."

"October tenth!" Naruto answered confidently.

"Wait, wait." Their silver-haired sensie interrupted, his onyx his flickering over to Naruto."That's in two days."

"Yeah, so?" He raised a brow, shoving the rest of the remaining food in his box into his mouth.

The Senju woman frowned."Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"'Cause it's not a big deal. Never really celebrated it." He shrugged.

"You have to! You're turning thirteen, Naru." She said disapprovingly.

"I don't want to!" He shook his head, growling slightly."Nobody ever wanted to celebrate it so what's the point in starting now?"

"Because-"

"Don't." He ordered, brushing past his peers to walk away from the group.

"What a drama queen." Sasuke muttered.

"I feel kind of bad.." Sakura commented after.

"Don't you know what we have to do now?" The Uchiha asked tiredly.

"We don't have to." Kakashi justified.

"We do it because we want to." His wife added.

The pinkette hummed."What do you have in mind?"

The married couple looked at each other for a few seconds, before turning back to the students in front of them.

"Well, we're going to throw him a birthday party, of course. What else?"