SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN _________________________"Do you have your extra pair of clothes?"

CHAPTER SEVEN
_________________________
"Do you have your extra pair of clothes?"

"Yeah!"

"Kunai's?"

"Mhm!"

"Shuriken-"

"-I'm gonna be fine." Naruto interrupted, adjusting the straps of his bag with a small smile."Stop worrying! It's only gonna be a few days. Plus, Kakashi's gonna be with me the whole time."

"Okay." The blonde woman smiled back, her dark lashes brushing against her cheeks as she closed her eyes and brought the boy into a hug.

"My god. Are you sure you aren't his real mom?" Sakura asked suddenly, her emerald green orbs examining the two's features."You look so similar!"

"No, unfortunately." Hana laughed in amusement, ruffling the yellow knucklehead in front of her's hair.

"Don't we?" Naruto agreed excitedly, nodding furiously at the pinkette's comment.

"The only difference is she has brown eyes and he has blue." Sasuke added in a bored tone.

"And that diamond thingy..." Her adopted son trailed off.

"Sorry I'm late!" Kakashi appeared next to his wife, rubbing the crook of his neck with a small laugh."I got-"

"-Lost on the path of life." Naruto and Hana guessed together in unison, crossing their arms expectedly.

"How'd you know?" He asked in feigned surprise.

"Maybe because you used that excuse when you were late to train with these poor children various times." The Senju shrugged.

He sighed."Naruto."

"I tell her everything, ya know!" The jinchuuriki held his hands up."Don't be mad."

"That's fine." Kakashi smiled fondly."I'm not mad."

"Hey, hey!" Naruto tugged on Hana's hand.

"Yeah?"

"I know this might be kinda weird, but can I call you mom?" He asked, grinning slightly."Just easier that way."

And so she laughed lightly and said,

"Well of course. That's what I am, right?"

NOTES
sorry i haven't been updating every day you guys. grades come out like next week so i was trying to make sure i kept my a's the same. anyways, should i do a thing where i tell you more about me? i feel like readers should know more about the author. idk tho. and yessss she has brown eyes. she's tsunade's daughter after all.

-theanimesociety x