TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR________________________"You can't let him lead that group!"

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
________________________
"You can't let him lead that group!"

Tsunade glared at her daughter from behind the desk separating them. She pointed towards a destination on the map spread on the piece of furniture. "He's the best choice for a Jonin."

"She's right, Hana." Kakashi admitted, crossing his arms as he looked over at his wife, who was shaking her head in disagreement.

"Respectfully, I don't agree." Shizune told the two.

"Thank you, Shizune I don't trust him with the life of our medical ninjas." Hana explained. "He doesn't care about the lives of others, just himself. We need someone who is good and respected and that can fight if it comes down to it."

"What's your recommendation?"

"Haruno Sakura." The woman said confidently, putting down the file that she held in her hand onto the desk. "She's studied under me for years. She's not only good at fighting, but she's a great medical nin. And, she would die for him. You know it. I'm surprised she wasn't the person you thought of first."

"Aren't you worried she's too emotionally involved?" Tsunade questioned.

Hana scoffed, her lips forming an unamused smile. "I taught her better than that."

"Kakashi?" The Hokage turned to the male.

"I've seen it first hand. I recommend Haruno Sakura to lead our medical ninja as well." Kakashi slid the beige folder forward.

"Then it's settled. Shizune, summon Sakura here right away." Tsunade told her assistant.

The dark-haired woman nodded and swiftly turned to walk out of the room, leaving the three alone.

"Our meeting with our village's tacticians is in two hours." Tsunade informed the couple. "You might want to call Naruto and tell him you won't be coming home tonight."

"I already told him in advance. He's taking care of Katsuo right now." Kakashi murmured.

"Is that wise? He's being taken away in only six hours. We've already discussed this."

"If I know my sons like I think I do, Katsuo is asking questions about what's happening." Hana let a genuine smile show. "Naruto's always told him the truth, so now he knows that he's leaving. And even though Katsuo isn't going to be involved because he's only five, he's not going to dwell on the fact that his big brother is going away because he knows he'll come back to him."

"And what about you? Are you sure you can lead all of our forces worrying about Naruto?"

"I'm sure, because I believe in my son. And if he says he will come back, then he's going to come back. Always."

NOTES
ugh i'm crying at how trash these chapters are i'm sorry guys

hope you enjoyed it anyway

-theanimesociety x