Chapter 3- Facebook

Gray POV

Well today was interesting. Natsu ends up riding down the corridor in a trolley, leaving me alone for the rest of the day, and I accidentally end up striping in the middle on my Chemistry class.

I walk out the front gates of the school and towards my house which is only a block away. It is sunny outside, not too hot or too cold.

I unlock the front door and enter my empty house. I drop my keys on the kitchen bench and remove my school shirt. I grab my laptop and fall onto my couch.

I check my emails then end up going on Facebook. Nothing incredibly exciting is on my wall but I do have a friend request.

Juvia Lockser.

Juvia POV

I enter my Chemistry class and next to Erza in the third row back from the front. We get out our things and get ready for the lesson.

Our teacher lets us start off with an experiment. Seeing how explosive different elements are.

Half way through the class when Erza and I are testing Potassium, there is a wild laugh coming from the other side of the class.

Erza and I turn around to see one of our classmates half naked while testing Sodium.

"Gray" Says Mr Screach. "Your clothes" He looks down towards his bare chest and starts freaking out. My face begins to heat up and my heart starts skipping beats.

Am I having a heart attack?

"Juvia are you ok?" Erza says noticing my deep red coloured face.

"Juvia isn't sure" I say a bit confused. She just laughs at me and continues the experiment.

Gray finds his clothes and is then sent out of class for stripping at a very dangerous time and in an inappropriate place.

Gray POV

Juvia Lockser. She is in my chemistry class I think. The class that I stripped in early. That is gonna haunt me forever.

I accept the friend request and continue with looking through my wall.

I should talk to her. I barely know Juvia and it might be nice to get to know her.

I open up chat to begin to talk to her but I can't. I begin to feel nervous and I can't do it.

I see her profile picture. Her long blue hair waves past her shoulders and her eyes are extremely inviting. Her smile is bright and gorgeous.

Why haven't I noticed her before?

Chapter three all done and dusted so please vote and comment your thoughts below.