Chapter 9- When did this happen.

Gray POV

I walk into school and see Gajeel at his locker and decide to congratulate him on his new relationship. So I walk up to him and lean against athe locker next to his.

"What do you want stripper" Seriously no is ever gonna let that go are they?

"That was once and I can over here to tell you that you did well" He looks at me in confusion. As if he didn't know what I was on about.

"Oh come on don't play dumb with me mister lone wolf" I say while chuckling to myself.

"Gray stop. I have no idea what you are on about and shut up cause you are sounding incredibly gay" He says and then walks in the other direction. I quickly catch up to him.

"Fine ill help you remember then.......Levy" I say to him. He starts looking at me like I've lost my mind.

"Ok man everyone knows that you and her are dating. Don't even bother denying it"

Gajeel POV

What is he on about and when did me and shrimp start dating? "I'm not dating shrimp" I reply to Gray sternly.

He laughs to himself like I'm in denial or something. "I didn't even think you were the type to have pet names in your relationships. Hell, I didn't even think you were the type to have a relationship" He isn't almost crying he is laughing so hard. I am so tempted to punch him right now.

"I'm sorry Jeel-Jeel but I have to go" Gray laughs hysterically as he runs down the hall.

Why is there a rumour going around that I'm dating shr...Levy? She must have started this. I'm so angry now. Its gonna ruin my reputation for being tough, now people will think I'm being all lovey-dovey.

"GAJEEL" I hear my name being called from behind me.

Levy POV

"GAJEEL" I yell through the corridor extremely pissed. I see him just up ahead and strom my way towards him. He turns around and I notice he isn't happy either but that doesn't matter. He started this rumour and he is going to finish it.

I am finally standing in front of him. "Follow me. Now" I say sternly. I turn around and head towards the school entrance. Gajeel sighs but then follows.

I head to a spot where no one goes and wait for him to catch up. "Are you serious? Why are you making up rumours about us?" He looks just as pissed as I sound and he is the one who started this.

"I'm the who started this? Don't kid yourself shrimp" He says and goes to walk away. I grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Fine if you didn't start those rumours then who did because you are the last person I would ever want to date" It hits me hard to say that but I can't have feelings for him. We are complete opposites and it might cause a huge stir up or something.

"I know exactly who started this, your little girlfriends did this didn't they?" He says looking me right in the eyes. I think about this for a second before responding.

" No they wouldn't do this without something to back them up on it and I don't think they have anything" I start to realise that when we were in the library I remember recalling hearing Natsu and Gray somewhere in the isles.

"You don't think that they thought we were dating do you" As soon as I say that Gajeel knows exactly who I am talking about. He sighs and shakes his head.

"Well this is great, now what do we do?" I ask him in frustration. There is a silence as we think about what to do next.

"We could always play along with it for a while to get people to think we are actually dating" Gajeel says.

"Are you crazy? That would just add fuel to the fire" I can't believe he would even think about doing that. Does he even know better?.....Dumb question because he probably doesn't.

"Levy" He says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Just trust me" He begins to smirk evilly. I think about it and hesitantly nod my head.

"Fine but only if you have a plan on how this is going to back fire on them and not on us" He chuckles at me and begins to walk off towards the entrance again.

"Come on Shrimp, I got this. Ill see you later" He then enters the school and I am left by myself.

What have I gotten into?

Enjoy the chapter minna.