Chapter 31- Bring it all back

Levy POV

Walking hand in hand into the hospital. Gajeel and I silently make our way around the large building. I stare down at our hands, the feeling of our fingers entwined is so nice.

"Shrimp, you OK?" The deep voice says every so sweetly. I glance up to Gajeel and our eyes meet. His eyes so dark but yet so full of ....... I don't even know how to explain it but its nice.

"Yeah, why?" I ask not removing my eyes from him.

"You zoned out for a while and I just wanted to see if you were OK" He says awkwardly. Gajeel can be so cute sometimes.

"I'm fine......just admiring you" I give Gajeel a smile and he blushes slightly.

We continue to walk through the long halls  of the hospital. There is silence between us but its a good silence if that makes sense.

Gajeel opens the door to Juvia's room and we are shocked to see that Gray is sitting at a desk with his head in his hands while Juvia is crying.

"So y-you never actually l-loved me?" Juvia says to Gray though sobs.

Gajeel and I stand in the door frozen on the spot. Juvia sees us and begins to cry even harder. Then her body begins to shake Frantically. I rush over to her and see she is unconscious. She is having a fit. Gray has now looked up to realise we are there and is now freaking out.

"Get a nurse" I yell to Gajeel who is still frozen in the doorway. He soon snaps out of it and rushes to find help.

"What the hell happened?" I ask Gray but he is lost for words. I'm about to say something else but I am cut off by nurses and doctors filling in and taking Juvia away.

Gray looks at me and I stare back. He is going to do a lot of explaining.

This is only a small chapter due to being really busy lately. Next week my schedule will be back to normal and hopefully so will updating. Remember when you read my fanfics to Vote, Comment and if you haven't already, Follow me.
Until next time minna,
Shiro_Yuki Out.