Chapter 36 - No more lies

Gray POV

Natsu and Lucy finally arrive. Lucy makes her way over to Juvia and talk about her regain in memory while Natsu slowly makes his way over to me.

"So everything OK?" Natsu asks. Probably curious about what happened the other day when he came to pick up the keys to my house.

"Ah yeah, they are going to be now at least" I happily reply.

"I came as fast as I could, what's wrong?" Erza comes running in, panting heavily and worry on her face.

"Don't worry Erza, thus is something that's...... Good. Trust me" Levy says reassuringly. She then guides Erza over to a chair. All eyes are then directed to me and Juvia.

"OK so you may be wondering why I gathered you all here today." I start to say and a couple give off little laughs at the statement. "I haven't been a hundred percent truthful with all of you and the only way for Juvia to forgive me is to admit everything. Which I've always needed to do anyway so why not now."

I continue talking about being bi and having a fling with sugar boy. No one is disrespectful or interrupts. Its weird to think that the group of inappropriate idiots that I hang out with could be this civil but I guess that's what friends do.

"So yeah" I finish off my short speech and stand there for a second waiting for responses.

"Sugarboy.....seriously, you couldn't have picked someone better?" Natsu jokingly speaks up. We all laugh at the stupid comment. "And by the way, we all knew"

"We did?" Lucy questionably says while glancing at Natsu with a confused look.

"Well, most of us did" I chuckle while Natsu laughs causing Lucy to slap him on the shoulder.

"Well I'm proud of you for speaking about that, Gray-sama." I smile at her and plant a kiss on top of her forehead.

"Well if we're confessing stuff then I would like to say that at first Levy and I weren't actually dating we were just putting on an act to make people think we were dating." Gajeel surprisingly says openly. I can truthfully only sit there with a blank look.

"What was the point in that?" Juvia asks.

"I don't know" Gajeel says seriously confused while Levy looks absolutely mortified.

"We're engaged" Natsu blurts out.

"Holy crap" Erza manages to say. This is the first time I've seen Erza speechless.

"Ahhhhh" Lucy face is full of shock. She wasn't ready haha.

A/N
OK minna so I wanna work on another one of my fanfics so that I can put out more stuff for you, hopefully. So I wanted to ask whether you guys wanted me to start posting on 'I Promise' or 'School Drama and Dumb Love'. Comment below your preference. If you don't know then go read the summary of either that I've posted.
Also again sorry for a short chapter. I'm hoping to start making them bigger but as I said last chapter, I have few ideas for this fanfic lately. So another reason why I wanted to start the other fanfic. Um love you guys and all the support you give me, you guys are awesome.
Until next time,
Shiro_Yuki out.