Chapter 11-Skipping class

Lucy POV

The bell rings for third period and Erza and I begin to make our way there. Then I remember I have to go meet up with Natsu. "Hey Erza I won't be there for Chem.....something I gotta do bye" I say in a rush so I don't have to give details.

"Uh ok bye Lucy" Erza calls after me.

I rush to the back of the library where I was told to meet him. I'm not quite sure why he wanted to meet up but it better be good cause i have never missed a class before and I'm gonna get in heaps of trouble from dad for this.

"Hey Luce" Natsu says walking up to me with his hands behind his head. He seems so ok with skipping class. I guess he has done it many times.

"So what did you want to meet up for, I missed a class for the very first time because of you" I begin to feel uneasy. What if we get caught?

"Thank you little miss goodie two shoes" Natsu says extremely sarcastically. "But I brought you out here so I could spend more time with you and I also know the best place to do that" His face shows a slight blush of embarrassment.

I'm actually quite flattered Natsu wants to hang out with me. I mean we are friends aren't we? Maybe we could be more then friends but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Thinking of this only brings a blush to my face.

My thoughts are disturbed when a hand grips my wrist and drags me to the back of the school. "You are going to love this place I found" Natsu says glancing back at me. I smile at him while continuing to follow.

We get to the clump of trees at the back of the school and Natsu stops to turn in my direction. "Cover your eyes"

"Why do I need to cover my eyes? and how can I know I can trust you?" I know I can trust him. Even though I've only know him for just over a week.

"Oh come on. Its not like I could do anything remotely bad and I promise to be trust worthy. Please, Luce" I loved how he called me Luce. No one else did it but I don't think I would let anyone else say that. I then cover my eyes and he chuckles at me, that doesn't make me feel trusting.

Natsu grabs onto my shoulders and carefully guides me. His hands are soft but warm and strong at the same time, the kind that you would want to comfort you when you are down.

I hear scrunching of leaves beneath our feet so we must have gone into the tree line. I smell sweet flowers all around us and the breeze is light but nice.

"Ok, you can look now" Natsu says with a hint of excitement.

I open my eyes and am impressed with what I see. In front of my is a meadow of green, not very big but a decent size. It is surrounded by a row of cherry trees, all a vibrant pink. The petals of the trees are also scattered not just around the trees but across the meadow, courtesy of the light breeze. The sky is light blue and has bright white clouds scattered through it, suiting the scene of the cherry trees.

"Wow" Is the only word I able to force from my mouth. This place is beautiful, I understand why Natsu wanted to bring me here.

"Yeah I found it whilst skipping health once. Had to get away from things for a while" Natsu says walking over to a spot in the meadow and sitting down. He signals to me to sit beside him and I do.

"If you don't mind me asking, get away from what?" Natsu's face turns from happy to miserable. Maybe I shouldn't have said something. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" I say trying not to be a burden.

He looks to me and slightly smiles. "Nah its ok, ill tell you. Um, I got put up for adoption as a kid and I was adopted by a guy called Igneel. Well I don't know what happened because he seemed to be happy but one day I woke up and he wasn't there. I thought he might've been at work early that day or maybe he had to go out and do something. Then after a week of him not coming home I found a letter from him in a biscuit tin. It practically said he had to leave me and he wouldn't be coming back. I knew that there was something more to it though just by looking at the way he wrote it. I had only just turned 16 at the time so I was allowed to leave alone. I still ha e never understood why he has left. I haven't told anyone this but you, I lie to people saying I have to ask my dad if I can do stuff and if people come over I say he is at work. I haven't even told Gray about this and he is my best friend so you can't say anything ok" I nod at Natsu who looks like he is about to cry. I don't blame him, if I was in his situation id be uncontrollably crying by now.

I pull him in for a hug which surprises Natsu. Its not like I was thinking about what I was doing before I did it either. Natsu soon relaxes and hugs me back. I can feel his tears hit my shoulder but I don't mind.

"Thanks Luce" He says softly while still hugging me.

I am not sure why he thanked me but I don't question him. "Its ok Natsu" I say trying to comfort him. He doesn't deserve to be sad

After a while of hugging I then find my lips pressed against his and I realise I'm the one who pulled him in for the kiss. I suppose him being cute finally got to me. My first kiss and its with Natsu. His lips are sweet and soft. The kiss lasts for what seems forever when he finally pulls away.

Natsu POV

"I am so sorry" I say only just realising that I kissed Lucy. Don't get me wrong it was great but we are just friends. I don't even know if she has the same feelings for me. We have only known each other for just over a week and I'm already making a move on her.

"No don't be. I should be the one that should be sorry, I mean I did kiss you first" She is right. So does that mean.... nah it was just a spear of the moment thing. I suppose getting emotional does get the best of people.

I glance over at Lucy and her face is bright red, I think mine is too. Her hair wisps in the breeze and the sun reflects off it making it look golden.

We sit in silence for a while before anything is said. "So what's your story miss Heartfilia. Everyone at the school has one that is life changing as to say" Maybe more emotions is a good thing.

"Well my mother died when I was six and my father has treated me like crap ever since" She says with a fake smile. "Is that life changing enough for you?"

I chuckle at her. "I suppose it'll do" I say making her smile for real this time. Her smile is sweet and beautiful.

"Smart arse much?" I chuckle and shrug my shoulders towards her making her laugh. Her laugh is enough better then her smile.

I take me phone out and look at the time. "Crap, if you wanna make it back in time for forth then we better get going" I say realising that we have been here a lot longer then thought.

We both get up and as we reach the starting buildings of the school we turn to each other knowing we have to go to separate classes. "Meet up behind the library again after school tomorrow, we can go there again ok?" She smiles and nods at me in agreement and goes to walk to her next class. Without thinking I grab her wrist, turn her back round and kiss her. It catches her off guide but it makes her even cuter when she is like that. We break off from the kiss and start heading to my next class. "See you tomorrow Luce" I say as I wave behind me not looking back.

Maybe we can be more then friends at this rate.

AHHHHH major Nalu moments. Thanks for reading minna. Hope you liked it. Remember to like, comment and follow me.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.