Chapter 45 - Want To Go To A Book Fair?

Levy POV

"Aw that's so cute" I comment. Lucy had been telling us all about what had happened the night before.

"And then he proposed to me properly like he said he would" Lucy beamed. She was so happy and Erza, Juvia and me were all happy for her.

"If Natsu went to that extreme then I wonder what Gajeel and Gray will do for you guys" Erza says. We all shrug our shoulders and then I notive that something catches Lucy's eye.

"Time to start the acting again Levy" I dont get what she means at first but then I turn around to see Gajeel. I giggle a bit to myself and face the girls again.

"Ill see you guys in class" I say and they laugh a little bit and walk of leaving me in the corridor. I put on my serious face and face Gajeel again.

"Hey Levs" He chimes.

"Hello" I plainly say back trying not to show any form of emotion. Gajeel looks at me with a little bit of dissapointment as if anticipating a different response.

"Uh I was wondering if you would like to go with me to a book fair this afternoon?" He asks as if being cautious of what he says.

"What book fair? Usually I know about things like that" I question him. Something isnt adding up.

"Well I dont know, do you want to go or not?" He impatiently asks back.

"I guess but I still don't get why I don't know about it" This doesn't add up what so ever.

"You think about it way too much, see you after school" Gajeel says as he walks off down the hall. I go to stop him and then not bother. I'll just have to wait till this afternoon to find out what's going on.

__________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry about the shortness off the chapter but i've been having some issues and i've been really busy especially with christmas. I hope you guys got spoilt yesterday cause I did and I hope you also had a good time. I'm on school holidays at the moment so I might be able to get in more updates, I don't know depends on what I get up to. Have a great rest of your night/day minna. Remember after reading to Vote, Comment and Follow me if you haven't already.
Until Next Time,
Shiro_Yuki out.