Chapter 34 - Scrambled thoughts

Natsu POV

The other night went perfectly I think, even though I mentioned the blessing earlier than expected and the few awkward silences but that doesn't matter. Lucy's father is a great man and it was good to get to know him outside of the school environment. I actually look forward to seeing him more often. All I have to do is sort out things with my dad.

Gray POV

I stand at the end of Juvia's bed with Levy and Gajeel at either side of me. Juvia woke up a day behind schedule so we have been here longer than expected. At the moment she sits there, staring at me with a blank expression. I can't tell if she hates me more or forgives me and is willing to get back together. I just hope the outcome is somewhat positive.

Levy POV

At the moment I'm worried. Juvia just sits there with a blank expression on her face. I mean I know I'm a girl and I should know about these sorts of things but even I find it hard to read a blank expression. All I know is that she either loves him or wants to kill him. I want to see the two back together but there is something inside of me that says she wants to kill him.

Lucy POV

Even I can't believe the way the dinner went the other night. Dad and Natsu got along really well and Natsu even asked dad for his blessing to marry me. Early. We were going to wait awhile. Natsu then had the audacity to text me yesterday about how the dinner went so great. I can't even comprehend well enough to say whether it was good or bad.

Gajeel POV

Over 48 hours I've been waiting here for Gray to confess his confusion in his sexuality to Juvia and now I'm waiting even longer for her to give any kind of response. I mean, I am here for support for Gray but come one. I haven't had my alone time with shrimp for a while. Not that we really get up to much anyway but still. Something inside is wanting me to forgive Gray for Juvia just so I can get out of here to get a decent sleep. Them hospital chairs aren't that comfortable.

Mira POV

OK I'm going to talk to him about it. I ignored Laxus all weekend and all day yesterday. He deserves an explanation by now but I'm not 100% sure on what to say. I don't want to just something like this out. He wants kids but I can't have them. He might not want me anymore and I haven't even prepared myself for that possibility. He probably won't even talk to me because of how rude I've been to him. So many things running through my head and not enough coffee to keep me awake.

Erza POV

Jellal has invited me out to dinner tonight. Its the first time we will be out in public as a couple which makes me nervous but I'm just as much excited at the same time. I've always wanted to do something like this with Jellal but we have really never had the chance. I just don't want to get caught because it may cause some controversy that could break us apart and I don't want that.

Juvia POV

Gray just confessed to me that he is bisexual........