you

❝The other night dear, as I lay sleeping❞

                                                                                                🌞

Nightmares were nothing new to Yoongi. In fact, he was more than used to them as he had always had them for as long as he could remember. And he never really knew what to do with them even after all this time. Normally he would eventually wake up, breathing hard, and then he would need to get water and try to repeat to himself that it was not real. Honestly, he wasn't the best at comforting himself, and that lead to many, many nights left awake. Even here, he had thought that maybe since he had already debuted that things would change, but really they haven't. 

This night was different.

Honestly, Hoseok was intimidated by Yoongi. In fact, most of the guys were. They didn't really let it show, because they didn't want to upset him. They were nice, because they wanted him to feel welcome, all extremely afraid that they weren't seeming nice enough. It didn't take long to catch on that it was not them, but it was Yoongi. But they all saw the good in him right away. He liked to be alone a lot, and sleep or work on music. He wasn't a huge fan of public places or large groups of people.  It even took him awhile for him to admit to them he had forms of anxiety and sociophobia.

And Hoseok wouldn't admit it, but he was infatuated with Yoongi. He liked him, but Yoongi always left him craving more. Craving to know more about him, to hang out with him, to simply speak or even look at him. Because despite what Yoongi may think, he was attractive. His stage name was Suga for a reason. He was gorgeous, pale, and his smile -rare- was everything. Hoseok lived for those small moments, and wanted more from the elder boy. 

That night, Hoseok had been up as well. Call him a mother's boy, or a sissy, but he had been missing his mother so much. He had an amazing relationship with both of his mother and honestly he never thought being away from her would be this hard (he couldn't even imagine how Jungkook was feeling, he was so young).

It started out normal. He heard tossing and turning. Someone was a restless sleeper, that's nothing new. Taehyung could get rather restless as times. When he heard mumbling, he had thought maybe someone had woken up. That wouldn't be surprising for Jungkook or Namjoon to wake up. When he heard panting he was about to roll his eyes, his mind going instantly to the gutter, that could be Namjoon or Jimin. Nonetheless he edged closer trying to listen to what was going on. It wasn't as if he had anything better to do than spy on his bandmates. If he was lucky, maybe he could get some good teasing material. He heard what seemed like a cry, and he didn't hesitate to push open the door; Yoongi's room.

"Oh Yoongi," Hoseok sighed as he walked over to the bed. Yoongi had been sweating, obviously awake now, but curled into a ball crying. Not even thinking twice he wrapped an arm around the younger boy. He wasn't expecting to literally get flipped as if he was in some wrestling match. Within seconds he was on the bed with a very upset Yoongi hovering over him. Yet he still wasn't scared. Actually, he felt horrible for startling Yoongi so."Yoongi-hyung, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Yoongi shook his head, he could not believe someone had caught him being weak. He knew he should have more careful ever since moving into the dorms with the other six guys. He was still shaking as he tried to fight the tears off, why was it so bad tonight?

Hoseok sat next to Yoongi who was looking down, as he tried to search for something to say. "I...I know you don't really like to talk about your problems, and prefer to be alone but...I'm serious when I say I care for you and I am here for you Yoongi."  the sincerity leaked from his words.

Instantly he tensed as he felt Hoseok's hand rubbing up and down his arm. Biting his lip, he still looked away. Why did Hoseok have to be so fucking nice? Within seconds the tears were falling again, and Hoseok was pulling the elder into him, cradling him. And for once in his life, Yoongi let himself be comforted.

He let Hoseok wrap his arms around him, and push Yoongi's head into his chest and shoulder. He let Hoseok rub his back and play with his hair, and he let Hoseok whisper to him that it was going to be okay. He could admit, it felt nice to be in someones arm for once. Especially Hoseok, he was so warm. He warmed Yoongi's heart.

That night, Hoseok didn't leave him, even after Yoongi surprisingly fell back asleep. Actually, Hoseok himself didn't go back asleep, there wasn't a point they had to be up in two hours anyways. Besides, he just wanted to be there if Yoongi had another nightmare. For that, Yoongi was extremely thankful.

Maybe he was wrong to shut the others out.