why

❝When I awake my poor heart pains❞

                                                                                                🌞

Throughout the night, Yoongi would keep waking up. He rolled over, expecting to roll into warmth, but instead found nothing. He patted around for a second, before he remember, oh. Right. He wasn't there. Sighing, as it felt as if his heart dropped, he rolled back over as he curled himself into a ball, the tears flowing and he barely even noticed. Yoongi was pitiful these days. Strictly not allowed to practice his dancing. He wasn't even allowed to be in the studio for more than three hours a day. He wasn't allowed to do any media appearances. In fact, the only time he really got to go out now was for therapy.

That and everyone treated him carefully than they ever had before. Even the maknae line, who were all phenomenal at being little shitheads. And despite them all being there for him, there was something missing.

He was alone.

And that showed right now when all he wanted to do was kiss, hold, and cuddle.

He was missing him. The sunshine was gone, and his world was dark right now. Darker than ever before. And that hurt.

Yoongi was so wrapped up in his own thoughts, his own pain, he didn't notice the door push open, as other members stand there, staring at him, even speaking.

"It's not healthy." Jin frowned as he watched Yoongi lay in his bed, curled up in a ball, crying. He wasn't talking about him crying, because they all were. He meant him staying in the room.

"I know," Namjoon hung his head in shame. "I just don't have the gut to tell him not to. I don't have the gut to get rid of the bed hyung. Or any of it really."

"It feels wrong," Jimin sighed as he leaned into his hand. "To do anything with any of it."

They all could only just collectively sigh unsure of what to do.