❝If you will only say the same❞

                                                                                                         🌞

Cuddling easily became something that Yoongi loved. That's how he loved to spend his late nights doing. Two of his favorite things: Hoseok and sleep. What about that wasn't perfect? He just honestly loved being in Hoseok's presence. It was honestly as if Hoseok brought out all the best things about him. He was able to joke and laugh more, and just overall be funnier and have more fun. Not to mention, Hoseok just got him. He respected when Yoongi just wanted quiet, and happily obliged, and he understood when Yoongi didn't want to touch or be touched. And for that Yoongi was so grateful.

Yoongi admittedly wasn't the best at relationships, he never actually had one, so he wasn't always sure what to do. He had the idea that people like their hair being pet after watching a drama with Jin, so that night he decided to begin to play with Hoseok's hair. His hair was so soft, and Yoongi found himself actually having fun with it. And it wasn't long until he noticed that Hoseok had begun to drift off. They barely even got any talking done. Smiling down at him, Yoongi began to move his hand away to lay down too, because Hoseok's head had been resting on his lap, but Hoseok caught his arm.

Nuzzling his head against Yoongi, Hoseok demanded, "Keep doing it."

"Is that how you speak to your elder?" Yoongi joked with a smile on his face, not even angry about it.

"Please?" he begged as he tugged on Yoongi's hand not even caring if he was seeming needy, because damn it he was.

Yoongi cooed, "Awe, you like that don't you?"

Hoseok only nodded.

It wasn't long again until Hoseok had drifted off again, and Yoongi found himself sighing as he watched him. God, he was so beautiful, it was surreal. Sometimes he wondered when did he become so lucky to be able to call Hoseok his boyfriend?

"I'm sorry," Yoongi started off with apologizing. "That I seem so distant at times. But I love you my sunshine, I love you so much. And I'm sorry I am so horrible with my words or my ability to express it. It scares me, honestly, how much I care for you. It's like, whenever I look at you, my mind goes blank. All I can do is think about you." he sighed and chuckled. "God Jung Hoseok, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm giving you the love that you deserve."