go

❝You'll never know dear, how much I love you❞

                                                                                             🌞

Yoongi could never believe that there was once a time where he thought that shutting out the other members were what was best. They all made it impossible for him to do that, because they were all hilarious, amazing, caring guys. But one in particular had always stood out.

For a long time, nearly as long as Yoongi could remember, he was gay. So it wasn't a surprise he was attracted to Hoseok. He was always captivated by the dancer and rapper. He remembered actually teaching him how to rap, and in return he taught him how to dance. For a long time, it was a regular friendship.

And then Hoseok had caught Yoongi having his nightmares, and began to comfort him. Despite how emotionally detached his seem, because in reality Yoongi was just a mess of emotion, Hoseok had stayed by his side. And then things began to turn romantic, and it was beautiful. Hoseok was his best friend, and was his lover, and Yoongi had loved practically every second of it.

They had all avoided it for a long time now, but it became to the point where they couldn't avoid it anymore. The date was approaching quickly, and they knew his family would be around too.

"We have to clean his room." Namjoon started as he looked around at the others as everyone shifted uncomfortable.

"I have boxes," Jungkook offered. "We can put the stuff in them, and divide them up."

So they did all in utter silence.

Jimin and Taehyung were in charge of going through his drawers and pushing things into the organized boxes. Namjoon was going through the books and notebooks littered around Hoseok's room. Jin took pictures and posters off of the walls. Jungkook took to one side of the closest, and Yoongi took the other side.

The silence was painful.

It felt wrong, dirty, and like betrayal what they were doing, but they knew it was time. He was not coming back.

"Yoongi-hyung, isn't this yours?" Jimin questioned as he held up a grey sweatshirt.

Yoongi merely nodded as he looked at his own sweatshirt, it was Hoseok's favorite.

As Jimin opened the top drawer, nearest to the bed, he found his face going slightly red as he quickly shoved the items into the box, not wanting to make a big deal about it right now.

"Yah Jimin-" Taehyung started to scold him for seeming to carelessly toss things into the box until he realized what he threw. "Oh my god."

"Will you two-" Jin went silent as he too peered into the box. "Cut it out."

Yoongi turned over his shoulder, but instantly whipped back around, red faced when he saw what they had all found. Cure Hoseok for keeping all of their stuff in the top drawer. The small moment of whatever it was, the nearest thing to a positive emotion in awhile, he found he was back in the negatives as he held the black sweatshirt.

It was from the day Hoseok had went out with Yugyeom. Yoongi had stolen the sweatshirt and slept in it as he waited for Hoseok to come back. He was going to miss nights like that. Sniffling, he folded the shirt carefully and placed it into the box before straightening back up and turning, "I think that's enough for today."