❝You have shattered all of my dreams❞

                                                                                          🌞

There was only one thing Yoongi had known, and that was Hoseok. It was simply: get to Hoseok. Everything else didn't matter.

But it was as if everything stopped, and he couldn't find Hoseok. Why couldn't he find Hoseok? Where was his boyfriend? And why did he hurt all over? Why wasn't he driving with Hoseok? Had he really missed that much? He knew he was in the hospital, he could tell his usually skinny jeans, white shirt, and jacket were missing. Only hospital robes were this airy. Plus he could hear the beeping of machinery.

Part of him feared right away that he had another breakdown. Like he had when he was first diagnosed years ago, wheen Yoongi was a depressed, anxious and suicidal teen. But why would he have had one now? And why did he hurt all over? He was just so fucking confused.

He didn't know for how long he kept fading in and out, not once actually opening his eyes, he was too afraid to face it all.

When he awoke again, it was to the sound of hushed tones, voices he knew all too well. He wanted to reach out and interrupt them, but he stayed still just listening. His suspicions were confirmed, he was in a hospital.

"He's going to need to go back to therapy," the unknown voice spoke. "And I don't just mean physical, because he needs that too."

The room was silent and he heard a muffled cry.

"I looked at his records, but I just wanted to clarify with you guys again. He has anxiety, OCD, used to be suicidal, and was diagnosed as depressed, correct?"

"Yes," he heard Namjoon's deep voice, seeming to be put together. But Yoongi knew him, he knew Namjoon really wasn't put together as he appeared to be. It was obvious in his tone of voice. Yet, if Yoongi didn't know him, he would be convinced that Namjoon was fine.

"He needs to go back, to make sure he doesn't relapse. It's better to have him go before he starts showing signs, instead of not taking care of it properly and having something happen."

Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore, listening to other people talk about him as if he wasn't there. And all of this just confirmed his suspicions that he had another breakdown. Yet, he still didn't know how or why. Opening his eyes finally, he wished he didn't.

The room was stereotypical excessively white, and it nearly blinded him causing him to groan and shut his eyes. Within seconds, he noticed everyone had made their way to him. 

"Are you doing okay?" the doctor looked at him seriously as he started playing around with all of the things around him. Checking the iv and such.

"Hurts," Yoongi groaned out as he shifted. Why did he feel like he got into a fight and lost brutally? Turning his head again, he noticed the others standing near the bed and he felt his heart slow down. He hated seeing them look so...so down. What was going on? They couldn't be that worried about Yoongi.

Although Namjoon appeared to be the most collected, it was obvious he wasn't. And you could tell that he had cried, a lot. Jin was in the same boat, obviously sad but trying to hold it together.

The maknae line...not so much. Jimin was openly weeping as he stared at Yoongi. Jungkook had silent tears running down his face, and Taehyung's eyes were red and blotchy as if he had just gotten done crying.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Yoongi looked around for Hoseok.

"Where's Hobi?" hearing his own voice made him cringe, he sounded like he had chained smoked his entire life.

Jimin let out a loud sob as he turned away. And that was the only sound in the room. The beeping of machinery, the doctor taking his vitals. And Yoongi found himself biting his lip hard as he watched his band mates.

So he decided to try again, "Where's Hoseok?"

But only silence pursued.