did

❝But now you've left me and love another❞

                                                                                        🌞

"You're taking me out on a date!?" When Hoseok had first found out that Yoongi was taking him out on a date, he was ecstatic. And even though Yoongi wouldn't tell him where he was taking him, he didn't let that make him nervous in anyway because he trusted Yoongi.

Yoongi understood that Hoseok was a simple man. He knew it didn't have to be crazy expensive and fancy-although all Yoongi wanted to do was spoil the man that brought him so much happiness- Yoongi understood what Hoseok would appreciate most. He was simple, romantic, and really into sappy and cliche things.

Being an idol left rarely and down time, and when down time arose, it was usually used as extra practice or to sleep. So Yoongi knew exactly what he was going to do with Hoseok on their rare three days off-in a row!

He knew Hoseok had missed his family, so honestly that's what Yoongi had planned. Take Hoseok to see his parents. He knew he would love it. Plus, Yoongi had several other tricks up his sleeve. Lunch dates at restaurants there, or even letting Hoseok just drag him around the city as the younger just soaked in all the nostalgia.

"Okay, you have me so confused, where are you taking me hyung?" Hoseok questioned as he got into passenger seat, closing the door behind him. "You made me pack, and the others know that we won't be back."

Yoongi rolled his eyes despite the smile on his face, "The others weren't suppose to say shit."

"So they know?"

Biting his lip, Yoongi started the car, "They do know, but don't even think of trying to bribe it out of Taehyung."

Hoseok was silent for several seconds, "Can I bribe it out of Jimin?"

"No."

"Jungkook?"

"No."

Hoseok sighed, "I know I wouldn't even be able to bribe it out of Jin or Namjoon either."

Grinning, Yoongi dared to take his eyes off the road to glance at Hoseok. "Exactly."

"You win for now Min Yoongi. Mark my words, I will figure out what it is."

And Hoseok eventually did. As they traveled down highways, and looking at signs, Hoseok began to piece it together. And the second he guessed it right, he could stop going on about how excited he was, how thankful he was, and how much he loved Yoongi. All of which made Yoongi blush, and nod his head because he knew all of that already.

Although it was suppose to be a three day break, on the drive the two found themselves rapping anyways as they mocked their songs and their fellow best friends. They also sang along horrible with the radio at times.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok abruptly stopped mocking Namjoon's part in Cypher part two.

And the ugliest noise Yoongi had ever heard erupted all around him