god

❝In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me❞

                                                                                             🌞

It was his first night home. Everyone had been all over him, but Yoongi had stayed silent, letting them worry over him. And when they got inside, he just trudged down the hall as he opened the familiar door, and collapsed on his bed.

Yoongi didn't even bother to change, he just let himself get tangled with the sheets and he fell asleep soon, despite the obvious hushed whispers from the living room over.

Nightmares were nothing new for Yoongi. Except, he was on the own for this one. And it was as if he couldn't wake up.

He was there. Pitch black. Nothing. Utterly alone.

But there was humming from the distance, he knew that voice. He knew that voice! It was Hoseok. And so the chase begun, but it was as if he could never catch up to Hoseok. He would spot the tall brunette standing there, smiling towards Yoongi, but then he would be gone again, like that.

"I love you Yoongi!" he heard a giggle.

With spotting Hoseok again, Yoongi darted, diving at him, and this time Hoseok didn't leave. This time, they left together. Driving, rapping along to their own music because they were just that lame.

"Yoongi!"

And then he was awake, just like that, in a cold sweat as he openly cried. His body hurt. It hurt so bad. And he was just so freaking confused. Although the dream was over, Yoongi couldn't shake the feeling away that he was alone. There was only one word repeating in his head as he broke down, why? Why?