but

❝You told me once, dear, you really loved me❞

                                                                                             🌞

 Yoongi was determined to find a way to tell Hoseok that he really did love him, he wanted to show Hoseok that he really loved him. He didn't know how to go about it. And he didn't know how to get Hoseok to even actually talk to him. On top of that, he didn't even go to any of the other's for advice. If this was going to be 100% authentic, Yoongi should figure it out on his own.

Okay, so maybe the way Yoongi went about it was all wrong. He didn't know what else to do. He dragged Hoseok into his hotel room, which Hoseok did not find cute.

In fact, he stood there with his arms crossed. "What do you want Yoongi?"

"I love you!" he blurted, it flying out of his mouth. The word vomit already spiraling out of his mouth, "I love you, and I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner. These last few days have been absolute hell without you. Please, please forgive me."

At his words, Hoseok's face softened. "All I wanted was to hear you say that you loved me," he himself admitted as he brought Yoongi in for a kiss.

It wasn't long until Hoseok's body was falling against the bed, as he pulled Yoongi down with him, laughing into the kiss. There was many people Yoongi had kissed in his time, and no one was as amazing as Hoseok was. No one made him feel like the younger male did. There was no one better. A deep moan from Hoseok was the what pulled Yoongi out of his trance of getting lost in their make out session.

"God," Yoongi gasped as broke apart and stared at Hoseok in underneath him. "You're," lips pressed against his forehead. "So." his left cheek. "Fucking" his right cheek. "Beautiful." his jawline.

Faintly, one could notice the flush to Hoseok's cheeks.

"I love you Hoseok, I'm in love with you."

Grabbing a chain that was still wrapped around Yoongi's neck, in a breathless whisper, Hoseok confirmed his mutual love for Yoongi.

Smiling, Yoongi's hands slid up Hoseok's shirt as he rubbed his warm tan skin. Giving up half way through it, Hoseok lifted his shirt off, and tugged Yoongi's off. With that, Yoongi left Hoseok's mouth and began littering kisses down his frame, leaving praises and affirmations as he listened to his breathing, the noises he made, or the way he would wiggle underneath him.

Yoongi loved the sounds Hoseok made, he was so precious. The way he would switch from high pitched moans, to low pitched moans, he would mewl, squirm, and speak in breathy whispers. And Yoongi adored it. It was in that moment he wondered why he ever even denied skinship or super physical stuff with Hoseok, because Yoongi was savoring this by every second.

"Is this really what you want?" Hoseok murmured as he watched Yoongi carefully as Yoongi's hands rested on his hips, attempting to remove the final layer of clothing. He never wanted to pressure the elder into doing anything.

It was as if he was seeing Hoseok for the first time. And he was absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, it left Yoongi speechless. His hair that was a mess, sticking to his slightly sweaty forehead, his tan skin, his gifted figure, parted lips, beautiful eyes. Further than that, it was Hoseok, the personality. The man he loved.

The man that had been there for Yoongi even before they had debuted. The man who instantly had Yoongi wrapped around his finger, despite their obvious differences. Hoseok, who has stuck by him all these years.

"I just want you, Hoseok-ah," Yoongi admitted, not caring that it was so sappy.

Not being able to hide his smile, Hoseok giggled as he watched Yoongi as well. The two stayed like that for a few, simply staring at each other and taking the other in, not saying a word, but not needing to. But easily from there, their bodies got tangled together again in a mess of pleasure, happiness, and pure bliss.