to

❝So I hung my head and I cried❞

                                                                                                             🌞

It was just one of those nights.

A sleepless night for Yoongi. Hoseok quickly fell asleep, but Yoongi found himself unable to so he resorted to writing song lyrics. Only to scribble them out and change them.

"Fuck," he groaned as he slammed down the pad of paper onto the ground as hard as he could. He was so fucking frustrated at having to change everything. He should just leave it up to Namjoon, he never minding having to fix everything. And he never questioned it either.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok's voice was low and laced with sleep.

Shit. Yoongi turned to realize he had woken up Hoseok. "Hey, just go back to sleep." he tried to persuade Hoseok.

"No," he yawned as he pushed himself up. "What's going on?"

"it's nothing Hoseok-ah you can go back to bed." Yoongi didn't want to bother Hoseok with his stupid issues. Besides, Hoseok needed sleep. Practice ran for over 12 hours that day, and Hoseok had worked very hard. He put his everything into things every single time.

"No," he stated childishly as he crawled over to Yoongi, grabbing onto him and pulling him into a hug, resting his head into the crook of Yoongi's shoulders and wrapping his arms tightly around him. "I'm not letting go until you tell me what's wrong."

"But-"

Hoseok instantly shushed him loudly. So loud he was afraid that the guys next store would hear. "No protests baby." He muttered into Yoongi's neck before placing and kiss and staring up at him, blinking, genuinely awaiting for Yoongi to respond.

Huffing, Yoongi sighed down at Hoseok. This fucking kid would be the death of him. Making his heart race so, making him write stupid love songs over him that he can't even keep. Why was Hoseok able to control him like this? So, so easily?

"Fine, if you won't tell me then maybe I'll just have to read-" he began to move, reaching for the discarded notebook.

"No!" Yoongi instantly screeched as he kicked the notebook under the bed. "No there is no need for that."

Pouting, Hoseok leaned back in. "Then tell me what's going on!"

He sighed deciding to just give in to Hoseok. "I hate the fact that I have to always change the songs I write to fit females. Because all I want to do is write about you, yet I always have to make it feminine," he admitted as the tears began to well up. God, why was he so emotional? Didn't he promise himself not to cry?

"Babe," Hoseok started as he touched Yoongi's face with his fingertips. "It's okay, you know. I mean, I am pretty feminine right?" he laughed. "I mean, I wear makeup, I dance to girl groups, and have you seen my hips and waist?" he forcefully brought Yoongi's hands to rest on his waist.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah I guess you're right."

"Exactly," he pushed himself closer to Yoongi. "Besides, I think I understand. I can't hug, kiss, or touch you in public. And I want to, I wish I could all the time."

Not only could they literally not do that in public, but they couldn't even really do it with the rest of the group. Yoongi wasn't one for public displays of affection. He let Jimin get away with it sometimes, just because it was Jimin and who could refuse that man? And he often let Hoseok get away with it, because there was literally no way Yoongi could ever refuse him. But in some ways, that's what made the moments those to shared, alone, so special.

That comment was enough to finally make a few of the tears fall from Yoongi's eyes. What if he hurt Hoseok's feelings by not being so affectionate at times? Oh God, what if it maybe it actually did hurt Hoseok that he had to write love songs about girls? He said he was feminine enough, but Hoseok often will brush off his own feelings at times for the sake of others?

"Wait what no babe, babe don't cry," Hoseok pleaded as he noticed Yoongi began to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm just emotional right now," Yoongi breathed out trying to compose himself.

"Hey, hey," Hoseok cooed as he grabbed Yoongi's face. "It's okay." he wiped away the tear and then kissed him on his cheeks, and then on his mouth.

As the two began kissing, Yoongi tightened his grip on Hoseok's hips causing the younger to pull away giggling like a mad man. Yoongi smirked, so that was where he was ticklish. "You really are feminine."