❝You'll regret it all some day❞

                                                                                                  🌞

Maybe Hoseok was being over dramatic. Or maybe he wasn't. But he was definitely jealous. And he was upset. Everything started okay, it was an average day. And then they were at the venue. It was nothing new that the members of BTS were attractive, all exceptionally good looking with rather blessed genes. So maybe Hoseok shouldn't have been surprised when one of the workers flirted with Yoongi.

Hoseok sighed as he watched the girl interact with Yoongi, it obvious that she liked him.

Sighing for the umpteenth time, Jimin finally turned to him. "Just go get your man Hobi!" Jimin laughed as he watched.

"I can't," Hoseok frowned as he leaned into his hand, eyes still glued to Yoongi.

"But you can," Jimin rolled his eyes and he starting shoving Hoseok. "He's your man, act like it. Go kiss him or something, shut her up."

With not much of a choice, Hoseok wandered over. "Hey, Yoongi," he smiled as he stood next to him.

The girl smiled too, "You're Hoseok right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Hoseok smiled as he tried to reach for Yoongi's hand, only for Yoongi to pull his hand away to adjust his hair.

"You really are good friends aren't you?" she giggled trying to make some conversation because she could feel some tension.

"Yeah," Yoongi gritted his teeth. "The best."

"Aren't we?" Hoseok smiled as he tried to hug the shorter, only for him to yet again dodge.

The girl smiled before she looked off into the distance, "Oh well, I should get back to work. I don't get payed to stand around and do nothing. It was nice meeting you two, and good luck at your concert tonight."

The two said goodbye, and the second she left Yoongi turned to Hoseok with an eyebrow raised.

"Yoongi," Hoseok smiled as he put his hand on Yoongi's cheeks and swooped down to kiss him. Only to get a hand in his face.

"I'm taking a nap," Yoongi declared before finding the nearest place to lay down, leaving Hoseok standing there, looking really hurt.

Namjoon shook his head at the younger male who was watching the scene unfold from the couple. "You know that was horrible advice to give him, right?"