suppose

❝But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken❞

                                                                                          🌞 

After the first kiss, multiple kisses followed. Many hugs, many whispered "I love you's" and many nights together. Yoongi found himself growing happier by each and every day. It was noticeable too, and no one was complaining. And no one was complaining with the fact that Yoongi never roomed alone anymore, he almost always roomed with Hoseok.It was great for Yoongi, to have all of this, it was as if hole's in his life was beginning to fill up.

They were back at the dorm, finally. It didn't take long for Yoongi to fall asleep, as he clung to Hoseok. That made it hard for the younger to move, but eventually he was able to get out of Yoongi's koala like hold.

It was a full moon, and the stars were out. Gulping, Hoseok turned from the window back to Yoongi. He wondered if it was worth waking Yoongi up. He knew how much Yoongi adored his sleep, and how he would react when woken. Although, he was usually better towards Hoseok, sometimes not even he was spared from an angry and tired Yoongi. Pushing those fears to the side, he went back to the bed and began to shake Yoongi's shoulders, making sure to be soft with his movements.

Groaning, Yoongi captured Hoseok's hand and arm and brought it down to cuddle causing Hoseok to coo in affection. At the sight of that, he nearly squealed. It was so goddamn cute.

"Yoooongiii~" he sung lightly as he used his free hand to push Yoongi's hair out of his face and caress his face, admiring the beauty. Because Yoongi was a beautiful, beautiful man.

Humming with his eyes still closed, he clasped on tighter to Hoseok's arm, hoping that he could cause him to fall so that they could actually cuddle. He loved cuddling, especially with Hoseok.

"Will you come with me?"

"Go where?" Yoongi frowned as he opened his eyes. It wasn't as if he could even see Hoseok, the only light was coming from the opened window. He could vaguely make out a silhouette.

"I want to go look at stars."

Yoongi gripped even harder onto Hoseok's arm as he considered it. It was late, and he was sleeping. He was warm and didn't want to move. But Hoseok wanted to go. Eventually he came to the decision to go, if it had been anyone else he would curse them out.

"Alright, let's go." Yoongi spoke as he sat up turning the light on to find proper clothes.

Hoseok's face lit up in a big smile as he brought Yoongi into a hug, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Smiling too, Yoongi pressed his lips against Hoseok's cheeks, before pulling away to change into a sweatshirt and jeans.

It wasn't long that the two were slipping out of the door and heading down to the park so that they could get a clear view of the sky. Easily, they fell onto the ground, next to each other, as  stared at the night sky.

"Look!" Hoseok spoke happily. "That's the big dipper, and," he squinted. "the little dipper too!"

"And there's Leo the Lion."

The two fell back into silence as they both searched for various of constellations.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?"

Yoongi let out a genuine laugh as he vigorously shook his head at the random question, "No I haven't. And frankly I don't want to. Why, have you?"

Shifting, Hoseok continued to stare at the sky, "Yeah, I want kids."

Finally, Yoongi directed his gaze to Hoseok, watching as he stared at the stars. He was reminded of it all day every day of Hoseok's beauty, but right now it was almost exceptional. He literally seemed to be glowing. His eyes bright, and his lips slightly parted in awe. Yoongi couldn't help but just stare at him. He was torn between wanting nothing more than to kiss Hoseok, or just sit there staring at him.

For awhile, Hoseok felt uncomfortable as he slowly began to realize that he was being watched. Of course, it was only Yoongi, but still. He could see his eyes scanning his entire face from the corner of his eye. Why? Why was Yoongi staring at him like that? If he continued looking at him like that, his face was surely going to turn red soon. "Why are you looking at me and not the stars?" Hoseok mumbled as he finally turned to look at Yoongi.

"Because," he grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I am looking at a star, the best star, the biggest star."

"But the sun isn't out dumby." Didn't Yoongi know that? It was a basic fact really.

"No, but you're here."

Realizing what Yoongi meant, Hoseok's face finally turned red, but he was unable to look away from Yoongi's intense stare. It made his heart race quicken, and his breathing to go short. The only time he had ever seen Yoongi look like that was when he was so engrossed in his music. And it made shivers shoot down Hoseok's spine. He had no doubts that he freaking loved Min Yoongi, he loved what Min Yoongi was doing to him right now, he loved that feeling, and he could see himself easily getting addicted to it.

But, what even was this? He knew -or at least thought so- that Yoongi felt the same. But they weren't together. Just the idea of Yoongi being his boyfriend made his heart practically leap out of his chest. Why didn't he ask him sooner?

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Date me."

Yoongi rolled over onto his side to get a better look at Hoseok, "Date you?" he teased with a big grin on his face. "I thought you'd never ask, baby."

His face was beat red at this point, "Just kiss me you idiot."

And that's what Yoongi did, he kissed him. And he kissed him. And he kept kissing him.