have

❝You are my sunshine, my only sunshine❞

                                                                                        🌞

It wasn't often that Hoseok got out, especially to do this non BTS related. But he actually did. He got to hang out with one of his friends, Yugyeom. It was fun for both of them, a day not being in the media, doing shows, or 12+ hours of practice. And a day without their band mates. Both loved and enjoyed their band mates with all of their hearts, but it was always refreshing to be around other people.

In the living room, Jungkook and Taehyung were in an Overwatch battle, Jimin was lounging as he leaned onto and spoke to Jin, as Namjoon had tucked himself into the corner of the couch, reading a book.

"Ah Hoseok-ah, did you have fun today?" Jin smiled as he noticed the boy tugging off his shoes at the door.

"I did, thanks for asking hyung."

Not even bothering to have to ask where Yoongi is, he knew where he was. In the studio (even though it was their day off) or sleeping. The latter statement was correct, but Hoseok didn't expect to find Yoongi curled up on his bed, in one of his black sweaters (that clashed against his pale skin). Hoseok tugged off his shirt, about to change into pajamas, but then Yoongi mumbled something and Hoseok could only cue, and abandoned his shirt on the floor in favor of going to the boy.

"You're so cute," Hoseok smiled as he pressed kisses all over Yoongi's face as the elder woke up giggling.  He wasn't complaining about waking up like this.

"Hoseok!" he whined since he had just gotten up. "I was sleeping."

"I know!" Hoseok smiled as he pressed a few more kisses to Yoongi's forehead. "But you're just to cute Yoongi. Too cute."

"Stop you're making me blush," Yoongi smiled as he turned over to get a better look at Hoseok. "Did you have fun today? You deserve a break."

Nuzzling his head into the elders neck he spoke again, "I had a lot of fun but I missed you."

Slyly, he caught Hoseok's face and brought his face to his to catch him in a deep kiss to which the younger instantly joined in. Smirking suddenly, Yoongi flipped them over as he ran his hands down from his shoulders and let them rest on his waist, feeling the soft skin underneath his fingers. Hoseok was just so beautiful, his lean, yet defined body. It was the dancers body. Shivering at the light touch, Hoseok let out a deep breath as he watched Yoongi. But he noticed the evil glint in his eye, and it was not the fun kind of glint.

"Yoongi," he warned.

Not listening, Yoongi's fingers began moving fast as he started tickling Hoseok as he squealed and writhed around like a mad men as he tried to get Yoongi to stop.

"Yoongi! Yoongi I will murder you! Stop stop please! Oh my god!" he laughed out as the elder didn't stop. Hoseok had given up at this point and just wheezed out laughter.

"I can't believe Yoongi is torturing Hoseok," Namjoon shook his head as he flipped the page of his book.

"He's just tickling him," Jimin laughed as he heard Hoseok yell from down the hall. "You really are a dirty pervert!"

"No, no!" Namjoon shook his head. Why was everyone deadset on him being a pervert? "When you get tickled, and laugh, it's actually a form of panicking. For his own enjoyment Yoongi is literally making Hoseok panic."

"That sadistic fuck!"

"Okay, okay I'm done," Yoongi moved off of Hoseok who was breathing heavily. "You totally don't look like I just tickled you, you look as if something else happened."

"Too bad I'm the one who always tops," Hoseok rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi and pulled him in.

"Oh shut up," Yoongi mumbled and rolled his eyes and he pressed himself against Hoseok.

"I still can't believe you're wearing my shirt."

He instantly defended himself, "It's comfy!"

"You look sexy in my clothes, I should let you wear them more often."

"You'd like me better without clothes."

"Well you're not wrong."

"It's okay, I like you without clothes on too."

Hoseok pouted, "You only like me for my dancers body."

"I like you because you are like the sunshine."

"What?"                                                    

YOU ARE A SUNSHINE  BOY